kiran_ksk

Tomorrow you may get a working woman, but you should

marry with these facts as well.

Here is a girl, who is as much educated as you are;

Who is earning almost as much as you do;

One, who has dreams and aspirations just as you have

because she is as human as you are;

One, who has never entered the kitchen in her life

just like you or your sister haven't, as she was busy in studies and competing in a system that gives no special concession to girls for their culinary achievements ;

One, who has lived and loved her parents & brothers & sisters, almost

as much as you do for 20-25 years of her life ;

One, who has bravely agreed to leave behind all that, her home,

people who love her, to adopt your home, your family, your ways and even your family name;

One, who is somehow expected to be a master-chef from day #1, while

you sleep oblivious to her predicament in her new circumstances,

environment and that kitchen ;

One, who is expected to make the tea, first thing in the morning and

cook food at the end of the day, even if she is as tired as you are, maybe

more, and yet never ever expected to complain; to be a servant, a cook, a mother, a wife, even if she doesn't want to; and is learning just like you are as to what you want from her;

and is clumsy and sloppy at times and knows that you won't like it if

she is too demanding, or if she learns faster than you;

One, who has her own set of friends, and that includes boys and even

men at her workplace too, those, who she knows from school days and yet is willing to put all that on the back-burners to avoid your irrational jealousy, unnecessary competition and your inherent insecurities;

Yes, she can drink and dance just as well as you can,

but won't,

simply because you won't like it, even though you say

otherwise ;

One, who can be late from work once in a while when

deadlines, just

like yours, are to be met;

One, who is doing her level best and wants to make

this most

important relationship in her entire life

a grand success, if you just help her some and trust

her;

One, who just wants one thing from you, as you are the

only one she

knows in your entire house -

your unstinted support, your sensitivities and most

importantly -

your understanding, or love, if you may call it.

But not many guys understand this...

Author - Unknown

From India, Hyderabad
kshama

This is one of the best posts I have gone through. Hats off to you Kiran! Every single word has indepth meaning.
& yes "not many guys understand this"...
this is a bitter truth. :cry:
Only a girl can understand what this msg really means.
Keep it up Kiran.
Regards,
Kshama[/code]

From India, Mumbai
aniita

Its wonderful.......This is one of the best posts I have gone through...only a girl can understand....y people have lots of expectations to us ? Even our mother always teach us you have to do this ..have to do that...i am not running to my responsibilities but i am expecting help and support.
I have heared somewhere if u r a wife than care your husband as a mother, love like a girl friend , give him support like a sister and share his problem like a friend. I believe women always follow these rule but y men can't follow it?

From India, Madras
Subha.varghese
This is One of the best posts I have read >>>
One, who has lived and loved her parents & brothers & sisters, almost
as much as you do for 20-25 years of her life ;
One, who has bravely agreed to leave behind all that, her home,
people who love her, to adopt your home, your family, your ways and even your family name;

Not many guys understand this
Too good!!!!

From India, Bangalore
Lakshmi Sreenivasan

so true, all you guys out there, please do read this.....its worth and absolute truth.... cheers!! lakshmi
From India, Mumbai
kshama

Exactly Anita,
I completely agree. Why can't men understand this? Are the sacrifices meant only for women? A girl struggles all through her life, when she's a kid she has to follow what her father says & when she gets married she has to follow what her husband says. In this modern age too...this applies to majority of women. They are not allowed to take decisions for themselves, thanks to the Egoistic men in their life...whatsoever the relation may be.
Sadly Men are not sensitive enough to realise this.....
Rgds,
Kshama

From India, Mumbai
Lakshmi Sreenivasan

but i dont really believe, that women of todays genre are followin the same tradition or the legacy...even men for that matter...to some extent i believe, todays woman has lot of freedom and is been treated equally as a daughter by her inlaws...i believe most of the woman would agree to this :lol:
As fas as the decision making is concerned, i would say that its not that we donot have the freedon to make decision, but we always get so influenced by the husbands point of view, that we land up accepting their decisions...
Most of men, do now a days encourage women to take their own decisions...come gurls, be fair...
lakshmi

From India, Mumbai
kshama

Oh!!! No!
I am not talking abt that creamy layer high class society....I am talking abt a simple middle class family where they might agree to educate a girl but still have that attitude of not letting her decide her fate.
Didn't you see the news channels? Recently there was a case of Dowry harrasment ....the girl was working in Accenture & the guy too. what wud you call this?
I don't say that scenerio isn't changing but it would take a long time to change the mentality...
I am being fair...& these are my personal point of veiws that a girl is still expected to be a robot who should be perfect in everything right from her work to house chores.....Most of the cases she prefers to be quiet just for the sake of family reputation & her love...that's why the cases do not come to notice....
-Kshama

From India, Mumbai
aniita

Sorry Laxmi...i m not agree with your point.....Ksharma is absolutly right...we are leaving in a big cities thats y u r thinking like that....for a moment just think about the other females those who belongs to small places or middle cls / lower middle cls/ BPL lines....life is not at all enjoyable. Women dont have time to think about their happiness and treasure....they spend half life under the control of parents and brotheras after that husband or in laws ....and last by their Son's. Though i m not married but i had very bad experience....dont want to recall it.
But if you have supportive husband and family....i can say...u r lucky one.
regds,
Anita

From India, Madras
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.