No Tags Found!

nidhi-shrivastva
Hi,
I am working in Private Organization as "Professional/Consultant". Wanted to know about the Maternity benefits for The Professional/Consultant (not from S/W field) Women.
Is Maternity leave & it's benefits given to Professional/Consultant too.
Professional/Consultant are those who have a half yearly agreement with the company for rendering their services, for which the company pays them consultation fee and TDS is cut from their fees.
In My case i am regularly punching my attendance. Which either can establish the relationship between Professional and Company.
Please advise...
Thanks
Nidhi

From India, New Delhi
moseskao

Dear Nidhi, Maternity benefit is provided for both permanent and contract employee.
From India, Chennai
nidhi-shrivastva
Hi Moses,
Thanks for the reply, just wanted to confirm that it is still valid if my contract letter does not state that i am an employee of this company.
Because as per my contract letter it is mentioned that is agreement is between "company" and "professional"

From India, New Delhi
Srinath Sai Ram

Dear Mrs Nidhi, Please furnish details of your Appointment order appointing you as "Consultant" to determine whether you come under the definition of
(o) “woman” means a woman employed, whether directly or through any agency, for wages in any establishment.

From India, New Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.