krisssh123
Hi all,
I had been putpu into pip for this next one month if they don't like my work they told I have to serve 2month notice and leave
My question is
Is it possible during pip or while serving pip notice can I put down paper or resign.
Is it true that I won't get job if next employer come to know that I have been fired because of poor performance?
If terminated becuase of poor performance will I get experience letter and reliving letter yes or no?

From India, Bangalore
KK!HR

My response to your queries are:
Yes, you can submit resignation in this period.
There is a possibility for that but most employers are aware of the Covid situation and so they understand the compulsion by which you got removed.
Yes, you are entitled to get both Relieving Order as well as experience letter.
It appears, the employer is deliberately trying to create a situation for you to resign and leave. If you are in a mood to do so, you can negotiate with the management and offer them to resign from service provided you get a certificate without any mention of poor performance. In all probability they will agree.

From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.