No Tags Found!

bala1

Dr Ji, I have already confirmed that we need to sit back and analyse life and do correction wherever feasible and try not to repeat the same mistakes. No dispute on this Thanks Bala
From India, Madras
aruna jyothi
Hi sunayana and others,
When 'To Err is Human' , its obvious that one should correct one's errors. As i think Analysis is required as there can be mistakes we can't correct once commited , for which we can just regret .. thats worse... however this is analysing actions ... but analysing life ......(?!)
'RamanaMaharshi and J Krishna Murthy-concomitant factors in their teachings' by 'Alone'... gave a spiritual experience in accepting life as IT IS ... n relationship bwn existance and any other thing.
I wonder if i hv diverted the point.but I feel this appropriate as any struggle or conditioning inself is handled this way by me.

regards,
aruna

Dr. Jogeshwar mahanta

You are very much to the point Aruna ji. Selective Deconditioning, conditioning and reconditioning are essential to progress. regards
From India, Delhi
sunayna

so basically no one ...absolutely no one believes in living life without pondering on it...living each day as it comes and thinking about the future rather than analysing the past
isnt life fun this way???
life is tooo small to be lived and thought upon at the same time...??
do comment

From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.