No Tags Found!

Anonymous
Hi, I recently graduated from my university and joined a startup with only 8 employees. I resigned during my probation period within a month of joining because I did not like the work. I requested my employer to relieve me in two weeks, the probation clause in my offer letter stated that my agreement can be terminated without any notice but I thought I will give a notice period to be professional.

My old employer is not responding after I quit and handed over all the company assets. I have the resignation letter, but no relieving letter.
Is a relieving letter really necessary in this situation if I am joining a new company as a fresher with no prior work experience? I only worked for a month under probation.

From India, Bengaluru
vmlakshminarayanan

Hi If you are showing the short term employment experience then relieving letter is required. Not sure whether PF is deducted by the first employer.?
From India, Madras
Anonymous
Hi,
I'm not showing my 1 month experience since it was short and I am selected in the new company through campus placement.

Yes, the old company contributed to my PF account.

How can I explain this situation if my current employer asks about it? I served a notice period for professionalism and KT even though there was no need according to the probation clause of my offer letter. The company is very small with no HR department, so getting the relieving from the higher-ups is not possible.

From India, Bengaluru
vmlakshminarayanan

Hi With the presence of PF and UAN your future employer will come to know about your past employment very easily. So better disclose the actual fact instead of hidding.
From India, Madras
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.