No Tags Found!

Jaganr7760
This is Jagan, I got an offer from CTS and they set the joining date as 6/6/2016.­­ i was asked to complete my Onboarding ­and pre-joining formalities.
I want to change my DOJ to 13th June 2016­. I was asked to contact my recruiter reg­arding this but unfortunately i can't rea­ch my recruiter, either by both mail and over phone.
Can you please help me in this issue? I w­ould like to join by coming Monday,I Have already Sent Umpteen Number Of Mails To The Recruiter, The On-Boarding Team, And The BGV Team Of Cognizant but getting only auto reply.

From India,
Radha2016

Personally I find it very unprofessional for an organisation to not respond to e-mails - that too from a candidate who has already been provided with an offer. I would stay away from them; but that is my opinion. Coming to your point - is there any specific reason why you are so desperate to join them?
From United Kingdom, London
Jaganr7760
Hi I already took a break for last five months and I have now two offers cts and tcs but I prefer cts over tcs. I already done my pre-joining formalities. Also from TCS side, they are giving pressure to join immediately.
From India,
Radha2016

Did you get a response from CTS? You were keen to join them.
From United Kingdom, London
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.