No Tags Found!

nobullschica@hotmail.com
hi all,
i was working with a BPO for 2 years, joining date 05/05/05
and had to resign on 01/06/07 without notice period as my father was on deathbed and they were not letting me go on a leave,also i had severe medical condition,due to mental tension and i could not work for a year.i have all the proofs, medical bills,ct scans,x rays and MRI, i was in dire strait as i had no money to take care of my medical bills so i applied for my pf withdrawal in oct 07, and i went to my ex employers to get it signed they said they would not sign it and they wouldnot even give my form 16,so i got it signed by my bank branch manager and also furnished a hand writted application to prove that my ex employers were not co operating with me. when i gave it to the pf personnel he returned the application and said we don't require it, it is just a policy, the second day i got a call from the finance dept from my ex employer saying that they have would not sign the pf withdrawal form,when its sent by pf dept,to them for referral check, as they had got to know that the very next day that i had applied for it to be withdrawn, it has been a year and 3 months now, and it is still lying with my ex employer, they say they wouldnot sign it unless i pay my full and final amount which amounts to excatly the same as my pf amount. i want to take a legal action against them and i want my hard earned money back. i am pleading to all of you to give me an advice that would help me get my pf amount back, so that i can undergo my medical treatment.

PLEASE HELP

From India, Delhi
malikjs

dear
if your employer is not signing your PF form than you can deposit directly to PF authorities with a letter that your employer is not attesting it .you directly meet regional provident fund commissioner.
as per section 72(5) d of employee provident fund scheme
if the applicant is unable to send claim application through employer or duly attested by him,for any reason whatsoever,he may forward to the commissioneror any other officer authorised by him in this behalf,and wherever necessary ,the commissioner or any other officer authorised by him in this behalf,may forward such application to the employer and the employer shall be required to return it within five days of its receipt.
so dear they have to sign your PF form.
regarding your full and final send a legal notice otherwise file a case under payment of wages act with labour dept.
tks
j s malik

From India, Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.