No Tags Found!

dpkchalke

suppose my weekly off monday but me monday present in company, so i shoul be take change weelky off in thursday
From India, Kolhapur
bcarya

Dear Friend, Your query is not clear and understandable. Plz. clear your query first. So, that the members can give their views.
From India, Delhi
Satish Parimal

Dear Mr. Chalke, You can take c-off against your working on Monday.
From United States
dpkchalke

but sir, i want change my weekly off Thursdy against Monday, because c - off not allow.
From India, Kolhapur
jkct15

Hi

The following is about the weekly off under the law:

52. Weekly holidays. (1) No adult worker shall be required or allowed to work in a factory on the first day of the week (hereinafter referred to as the said day), unless-- (a) he has or will have a holiday for a whole day on one of the three days immediately before or after the said day, and (b) the manager of the factory has, before the said day or the substituted day under clause (a), whichever is earlier,--

(i) delivered a notice at the office of the Inspector of his intention to require the worker

to work on the said day and of the day which is to be substituted, and

(ii) displayed a notice to that effect in the factory: Provided that no substitution shall be made which will result in any worker working for more than ten days consecutively without a holiday for a whole day.

Weekly off cannot be given to individual based. What ever is given in the form 11 has to be followed. If you want to change the weekly off to another day, amend a new form 11 and get it done.

jkct15

Hi

To be more clear. The following is about the weekly off under the law:

52. Weekly holidays. (1) No adult worker shall be required or allowed to work in a factory on the first day of the week (hereinafter referred to as the said day), unless-- (a) he has or will have a holiday for a whole day on one of the three days immediately before or after the said day, and (b) the manager of the factory has, before the said day or the substituted day under clause (a), whichever is earlier,--

(i) delivered a notice at the office of the Inspector of his intention to require the worker

to work on the said day and of the day which is to be substituted, and

(ii) displayed a notice to that effect in the factory: Provided that no substitution shall be made which will result in any worker working for more than ten days consecutively without a holiday for a whole day.

Weekly off cannot be given to individual based. What ever is given in the form 11 has to be followed. If you want to change the weekly off to another day, amend a new form 11 and get it done.

Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.