No Tags Found!

Y. Venkata Ramana
This is Dr.Y.Venkata Ramana from Vijayawada Andhra Pradesh wants bring to your notice that I have worked previously in a college (P.B. Siddhartha College of Arts & Science, Vijayawada) as a adhoc lecturer in commerce department. I have worked in the above said college during 1995 to 2009 (i.e. nearly 14 years). In the year 2009 October I have resigned my job and joined in another college. In this context I have recently come across that teachers are also eligible to claim the gratuity amount according to gratuity act 1972 and I think it was also amended recently. In this regard I have approached the college authorities and submitted a letter for gratuity amount. I have waited for up to one year but they have not responding either in positive or negative sense. So that I have approached the Labor Commissioners Office and represented my case in a file format. In this regard the Deputy Labor Commissioner has started negotiations between both of us but the college authorities are denied to pay the gratuity amount. In this context the Deputy Labor Commissioner has given orders for further proceedings and also suggested me to engage a Lawyer to start the next level of proceedings. In this context I have engaged a Lawyer and prepared the file and handed over to Assistant Commissioner of Labour. At this juncture there is a one legal issue raised by the Assistant Commissioner of Labour office and said to me that you are resigned in 2009 and claiming the gratuity in 2023. It shows that there is a major time gap in between both of them. Therefore I am requesting you to guide me whether I am eligible to claim the gratuity amount from the authorities.
From India, Vijayawada
german-berlin
hey Use the "Valid" button to validate and corroborate the user’s contribution. Please lengthen your message to at least 30 characters.
From United Kingdom, Newcastle upon Tyne
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.