parimal564

Respected All, Good Morning!!!!!! I would like to know about how to welcome to my director because he will come in india after 5 years. Please give some ideas!!!!!!!!!! BR Parimal
From India, Ahmadabad
mahesh_2411
You can greet him with Flowers & a gift (if possible) in front of all senior memebers. The gift could be a branded pen with his name on it or a gold tie pin...As directors like classy & exclusive things
From India, Mumbai
manup_mba

Dear Parimal,
Just welcome him with a Flower boque, and arrange meeting(formal/informal) with a good simple presentation to present him what are the main things that are going on. Take feedback & suggestions. Closing with lunch or some refreshments. Approach should be the combination of Formal & Informal.
Best Regards,
P Manoz Kumar

From India, Hyderabad
btvenkat143@gmail.com
Hai parimal,
Before you want to do something, Arrainge all facilities from Red-corpet to end of session. Ensures that everything is in impressive and good qualitative.
you should clearly know about the directors profile, even their experience and their achievements.
Give a presentation that really profitable for your company.
All the best parimal

From India, Pune
lachiya

Dear Senior, I need good suggestion for ESI deducted from lunch allowance this applicable for ESI Coverage. Waiting for your good ideas. Regards Lachiya Lakshmi
From India, Madras
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.