No Tags Found!

amitbhawna

Dear All
Please guide me while filling our PF monthly return in Form 10 what period of left employees is to be mentioned . Is it for same month i.e october or previous i.e september.
please provide information asap.
thanks
Amit Sharma

From India, Delhi
boss2966

Dear Amit

We can mention both. Normally we can get confirmed only at the time of receiving the pay sheet from contractors. During October, if you have the confirmed list that the individual will not return for duty in next month then you can mention his name in october return itself. Otherwise, if you cannot get confirmation about whether the worker will come and join on october or not, then you can keep pending during september and show his name in October month Form 10.

Hope you have understood the concept. In the Form X you have to give the date of leaving service. That can be for any date previous to that return filing month. In the first week of Nov you might have prepared and submitted alongwith Form V & X, in which you can even give Oct as well as Sep and even the long absented workmen after giving final, you can show their date of leaving service as their last working day. Hence you can show their names in this return with Last working day for the worker i.e., in Aug or July or June.

Hope you have understood the concept of Form X.

All the best

From India, Kumbakonam
ashwaini2005@gmail.com
Mr Amit is right, In Form - 10, Always mention previous Month left employees details. This is the reason to withdraw your PF after 60 Days. Regards, Ashwini Kumar
From India, Faridabad
rajusharadha@yahoo.com

Example:
If you are submitting returns in Form 10 for the month of October 2011, the employees whose contributions were recovered in the month of Sep 2011 and they have left service during the same month i.e. Sep 2011, their names should be figured in Form 10 for the month of Oct 11.

From India, Madras
anjali_tomer_83@yahoo.co.in
hello,
sory for starting new topic.
i have newly joined the organisation.It's basically a factory matirials manufacturing company.Please guide me how i should start my work as hr as i am fresher.
Tell me the responsibilities of hr in the starting age, and the records i should maintain being a hr personnel.
thanks
with warm regards
anjali tomer

From India, Haldwani
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.