abhaygirish1

Respected Seniors ,
Due to some reasons I couldn't participate in various discussion from last few months. I really missed ....
OK....
I have one query regarding antistatic cloth ( Centrifuge bags etc.) . How to check antistatic cloth in-house?. Is there any method for that or we need to depend on supplier's certificate only.
Regards
ABHAY

From India, Thana
raghuvaran chakkaravarthy

Dear Abhay, Welcome back.,, We missed you in lot of forum’s. I don’t have any idea hope some of our members will help you. Keep on touch
From United States, Fpo
asudhir17

Dear Mr. Abhay,
I too do not have an idea about this.
However I can give some suggestions
1. Locate IS Standard
If you are procuring the antistatic cloth, ask for the Test Certificate from the supplier.
Study the Test Certificate and identify if tests are conducted as per any IS Standard.
Usually the IS Standard number is written on the TC's.
Procure the IS Standard and see what needs to be done to test in-house.
2. Contact ERDA Vadodara (Electrical Research Development Association) who are the Type Test Laboratory for electrical Producs. Makarpura, VADODARA - 390 010. EPABX: (0265) 2642942, 2642377, 2642964,3043128 -
3. Contact CPRI Hyderabad OR Bhopal OR Nagpur OR Noida, OR Kolkata OR Guwahati (Central Power Research Institute). They should have test Facilities. They offer these services at minimum costs and the Customer can witness the Tests. Once you witness you will know what is required to test inhouse.
Thanks & Regards,
Sudhir

From India, Nasik
boss2966

Dear Abhay
Please check Antistatic garments - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia link from where you can gain knowledge about the antistatic garments. To know about the quality check details please go through Antistatic Cloth-Antistatic Cloth Manufacturers, Suppliers and Exporters on Alibaba.com.

From India, Kumbakonam
abhaygirish1

Dear Raghuji , Sudhirji , Boss Thanx for Reply . Herewith requesting to Kesava sir, Dipilji , KVS ji , shaileshji and all seniors to help to me to solve this query. Regards Abhay
From India, Thana
dipil

Dear Abhay

I have discussed the concern with few technical people in our organization... What they told that there is no in-house mechanism for checking the antistatic cloth... We are using anti static bags for our coal mill bag house... We are ensuring to purchase the bags from standard suppliers and only ensuring to get the test certificate... They are giving guarantee also on the product... I think to check each and every bag seems not practical also...

However let me know where your use of Anti Static Cloths... May be if the use is in most hazardous operation, you have to develop your own ways of random checking the product... Or else as suggested by Mr. Sudhir you may take the help of external laboratories to check the few samples of your product to self assure yourself that the supplier given you superior quality product...

I will conclude by saying, go for branded product, you will not be having any issues... Further anyone who may be knowing more about the same can comment...

@Sudhir, Raghu, Bhaskar: Thanks for your valuable inputs and keep up the same...

From India
dipil

Dear Abhay
I have contacted to one of the supplier asking the solution to your query... Go through the below reply I got from them and come back with your more inputs:
Dear Mr.Dipil
Thanks for your query in this regard kindly confirm us whether your friend is using woven filter fabric (for liquid filteration) or non woven fabrics (for air application/dust control )then only we can suggest how to check it.
Let me know your inputs at the earliest...

From India
abhaygirish1

Dipilji
Thank u very much for your kind help.
We are using cloth for Both . One for Liquid Filtration containing solvents , and another for Fine Powder while milling to avoid dust control.
Regards
Abhay

From India, Thana
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.