No Tags Found!

Paras9900
Greetings to all,
I am Paras at present working at one private company and now I have been offered a good position in MNC but MNC is asking for signing 2 years bond and giving cheque of money equal to my 6 month\'s new salary as a guarantee money to not to break the bond.
Please suggest me should I submit the money and sign the bond or leave that job offer?
please let me know as soon as possible.

From India, Surat
job_connect_consultancy

Better you go for another. you do put your points from your side too..

1st know after how many months company gives you increment .If you are in sales every 6 months your salary will be increased in terms of market. You will get offers from other companies too. Surviving in a company for 6 months is not a Joke.

What is the guarantee the company will provide you increment after one year ( atleast 10%) . If they dont provide increment what you will do.

How your over time and leaves will be calculated in terms of money or compensation.

Company wont terminate you but they will create an atmosphere where you need to resign... Ultimately your 6 months money can be used and only you would be in loss..

Its justified if the so called MNC ask payment guarantee of 1 to 2 months salary as if you leave the organization without giving notice period.

Better you discuss those issues with them if they dont agree than leave this offer and join another.. Opportunities will come , but once you are trapped in future you may need to regret.

Best wishes

From India, Mumbai
Paras9900
I am Paras working in Surat and i recently join a new company but they have asked for 2 years bond, I agreed to it but they also asked for guarantee money as a confirmation for not braking the bond by me. They asked a cheque amounting equal to my new six month\'s salary.
should I give this money to the employer or not? please suggest me as soon as possible.

From India, Surat
Raj Kumar Hansdah

Dear Paras
Please do not post same query in two separate threads. I have merged both your threads here.
The reply given, is more than sufficient and more than addresses your query. Perhaps this is the reason other members have not responded further.
In case you had any issues with the response received; you should have posted your subsequent queries/doubts on the same thread; instead of posting a new thread.
Please note that any more new threads with the same query shall be removed forthwith.
Warm regards.

From India, Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.