No Tags Found!

amrish_vishnu
Dear,
Yes, you can agreement for one year both party that mean employee and employer side.
but may be you face so many problem in the agreement because most of the MBA student don't want to sign the agreement, if they will sign the agreement then condition should be according of them.
Regards
Amrish Singh Raghuwanshi
Mob. 9827071872

From India, Bhopal
vineetsaini19

I had face the situation in a KPO.
You are hiring MBA HR's marketing for a consultancy. Normally, the trend for MBA's is:
Taking experience from the consultancies as they are huge in numbers and the freshers are easily placed also. and After 3-4 months looking for an opportunity in some company whether big or small.
This vicious circle will never end.
I faced the same kind of problem in Operations. Whenever I kept good qualified candidates, they would leave after a few months so there was no stability.
Now, I keep candidates with basic qualification, train them and I am glad to say they are very much stable.
You can try find out if there are any other reasons for their leaving.

From India, Chandigarh
neha.chaturvedi
First of all if you are hiring MBA HR for a role of a Recruiter then one thing for sure he/she will leave the job in a short duration. Generally MBA HR guys join consultancies so that they can learn how to do recruitment and use portals, as their main aim is to be an HR Generalist.
Better I would suggest not to go for MBA guys for recruitment purpose, instead get guys having good comm skills, convincing power, internet savvy. If it's a Non-IT recruitment go for B.Com, B.A. etc kind of guys, if technical then somone who has done graduation in CS, IT or related subjects.
Hope this helps.

From India, Mumbai
steefler
As my experience it is a salary issue. Notice the expectation of the new candidates at the time of interview. Contract is not a perfact solution for this. Many times outgoing candidates never give the right reason during exit interview.
From India, Bangalore
Vasudev7000

Hi, You need to basically ascertain the following
1. Why are you recruiting MBA guys only for this task
2. Can this be supplemented by other categories also? and if yes with what skillsets.
3. What is the Modus operandi used by other consultants of your calibre
4. What are the salary levels prevailing for such categories
5. What sort of job enrichment you provide to the candidate

From India, Mumbai
accvasu
First you correct your English. If the owner or boss is not qualified how can Qualified people stay.
From India, Bangalore
Mammu007

My suggestions are:
(I am talking from Management side, like I always did)
1. Dont train any MBA fresher.
2. Train undergraduates with less salary under MBAs.
3. Make internal contract for minimum 2 years (i dont know the validity of such contracts in India).
4. If such contracts are valid in Indian labor law, make clause of compensation from employee towards company if he / she leaves company within this contract period.
5. Make another clause like "he/she cannot join any of your competetor in a similar position for next two years after resignation". (Validity of this clause also to be checked in Indian labor law).
6. Motivate undergraduates with commission, allowances, bonusus which is NOT offered during interview or in contracts.
Best Wishes.

From Djibouti
karan_rao
hi all
we r running a recruiting consultancy but we are faces problem coz we r not able to add new clients?
can any one tell me how we sort out this problem?
there are so many HR database cd in the market is these type of CD will help us?
IS THESE CD's ARE GENUINE?
how much important is cold calling?
i m waiting for ur reply pls. also mail me email id-

From India, Ambala
renu.bala
Hi,

Well my idea on dis issue will be based on what i have faced wen i started my career with consultancy.the consultancies are gud place to learn but salary wise it depends w8 kind of clients they target,what kind of sales team they have to get the business.bcoz once we will have proper levelled requirement we will get interest in dat but every day if your profile goes on changing,it will lead to switch the job.so what i suggest to you is keep some strict rules with offer letter like 1 month notice period is mandatory,six months/1 year bond with some retention bonus sought of.then concentrate on sales team,chech how gud your sales team is in getting gud business for you.never ever take whatever you get on name of requirements.divide your team in three parts - IT,non IT,ites. and ask your sales team to get good requirements.keep 3 -4 recruiters no problem but those 3-4 should be efficient to handle the task.always concentrate on quality rather than quantity.keeping 10 recruiters and paying 7k each is not a gud option where you can keep 3-4 recruiters and pay them 10k minimum will be better option.please pardon if something written beyond the expectations.

From India, Bangalore
nitishiree gupta
Well......u should see that there is no dirty politics prevailing in your organisation.....juniors or new recruits should not be exploited by seniors .......other than this u need to check ur job specifications and job description thoroughly ........there should not be any descripancy in terms of job defined while recruiting and job actually done after that..that's it
From India, Raipur
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.