No Tags Found!

venkatesh_38
hai
one of my friend who is working in an organisation .he resigned his post due to harassment in the office . the resignation was been accepted by the hr. after one month due to some problem the company wants to file case on that employee.since they don't want to lose that employee.
is there any way to come out of that case.and work some other place

From India, Visakhapatnam
NSreedhar
Dear Venkatesh,
If the company really wants the employee back, they don't file any case, please understand. Check with your friend, is there any mistake/mischief done by him/her?
To come out from this case means, have to discuss with the company or fight with them. Your friend has already submitted resignation and it has been approved by their HR. If he is having proof of these, he can work any place. But make sure, he/she might not committed any mistake/fraud etc., in their company.
All the best.

From India, Hyderabad
ABIS
sir,
if an employee put his/her resignation letter but the company has not relived him/her ontime, the employee also stayed back without taking back the resignation letter.
will the resignation letter effective still?
Will the company relive the employee when ever it requires?
abis

From India, Korba
A.P.Singh
Sir, I’m joined i my company as a associate -hr but after som month letar my department has been changed by management. what can i do now. plz advise me
From India, Bangalore
mr.ramdevrathi
HI A P Singh
First of all, make clear whether or not you are interested to work in the revised dept?
If yes, then there is no problem.
If no, simply resign and join a new one.
If you want to work but only in the previous dept. then first check the reasons, why they changed your dept and then request to cancel that change and allow you to work in the previous dept only. Have soft words with your HR/RM/Concerned etc.
Regards
Ramdev

Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.