ajayaatreyasa

Dear members,

This time im sharing with you an good old story, hope this gives a chuckle...for those who want to take a break.so go ahead.

Two Christians in the Desert

Two Christians were lost in the Sahara desert .
One is David, the other is Michael .
They were dying of hunger and thirst when they suddenly came upon an oasis, with what looked like an emirate of a mosque in the middle .
David said to Michael : "Look, let's pretend we are Muslims, otherwise we'll not get any food or drink.
I am going to call myself Mohammed."
Michael refused to change his name , he said :" My name is Michael , and I will not pretend to be other than but what I am . ...Michael."
The Imam of the mosque received both well and asked about their names .
David said : "My name is Mohammed ."
Michael said : "My name is Michael. "
The Imam turned to the helpers of the mosque and said :
" Please bring some food and water for Michael only ."
Then he turned to the other and said :
" Well Mohammed, Ramzan Mubarak!!!!

Be yourself always, no matter where you are, The guy who thougth like "Be a Roman when ur in Rome", didnt work out...and had to stay without food.

Don't be smart enough just you want to be smart, think before you say anything.

From India, Bangalore
KARTIK CHANDRA DUTTA

good story , good lesson, one should not loose his originality. but at the same time one should be practical also. one should not tell a lie.
From India, Mumbai
sverma.hr
Good One......... Those who like you must like you for what you are ............ Dont change your identity for someone else........ Remember every person is unique.... :-)
From India, Vadodara
pramur
Very good one. There is no point in showing that you are a Tiger when actualy you are a Sheep. Prakash
From India
shanthupm
Hi
Many people think smartness alone help survive, but never think about the long lasting things like truth and honesty which will save their butts... For them both of these are extinct in the context just like dinosaurs...
And thank you for the awesome story...

From India, Madras
monu.tyagi

hiiiiiiiiiii IT IS NOT JUST A STORY, IT GIVES US A LESSON THAT LET THE WORLD ACCEPT US AS WE ARE, IF SOME BODY DONT LIKE US LET THEM GO . MONU TYAGI
From India, Panipat
MD18
hey.. I have one employee in my organisation who...realy needs to work on his self confidence...planng for groming session for him...i think this will help me...
thanx...n guys...plz do send some gud stuff like this...i need it... :)
cheers.... !

From India, Pune
sak169
what this has to do with HR, although it is kind of funny, but bad gesture. anyone knows that when you have to drink or eat you do that and do not harm yourself that what Al-Eslam say, fasting is a worship not to kill your self. So the story is bad in the way it try to give a bad picture about Al-Eslam, it showed hate which is no surprise. Ignorance for sure.
From Saudi Arabia, Riyadh
S.N. Raj
Glad I 'opened-the-post' - today - although a day-after-Muslims broke their Ramzan Fast ! A very PERTINENT LESSON indeed !!

ajayaatreyasa

@sak,
This is only a story ...and im not a racist..excuse me..i respect every religion..
So do u want to bring any race,religion here..its a true lesson that be yourself and dont act smart..people are smarter than you ...
thats all i wanted to convey..
regards
Ajay

From India, Bangalore
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.