No Tags Found!

dkraj

Dear Citehr’ites, This problem was given to some of the candidates during their interview in Japan. Smart ones solved it within 15 minutes. Now show how smart you are.. Raj
From India, Madras
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: xls iq_test_851.xls (626.0 KB, 4343 views)

U.K.Singh

I have heard a similar type of IQ question that there was a tiger, a goat and a leaf. You have to drop them to other side of the river in a boat one by one. If you drop tiger first then goat will eat the leaf. If you drop leaf first then goat will be eaten by tiger. Right now I am not able to recall the story but it is very popular story of Indian countryside. The above IQ presentation is based on that story.
From India, Calcutta
srionline4all
solution
Police and stripe girl ride first...
Police comes back and takes a boy to other side... Police and stripe girl come back
father takes 2nd son to other side and he comes back...
Father and mother go along to other shore... and father stays there and mother comes back
Now father and 2 sons are on other side
Now Police and stripe girl go to other sice... and father comes back...
Father and mother go to other sice and mother comes back
mom and girl 1 go to other side... police and stripe girl comes back
police and girl go to other sice and police comes back., to take the stripe girl back and they all cross the water...
Pleaseeee... tell me that there is some simple answer to this...
cheers and have fun...

From India, Hyderabad
parasurampur

Good one. In my 1st attempt I could do within 10 minutes. But in the 2nd time, it took me more than 20 minutes. Any how, in the 3rd attempt onwards it took less than 3 minutes
From India, Hyderabad
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.