No Tags Found!

habibielwahid

Is there a problem in downloading the attachments .. i could not download any attachment .. please help me .. when i try to download any attachment .. it gives me blank page... Help me please .....
From Egypt, Cairo
avin_mc

I guess there happens to be Technical faults often now days with CITE HR

Even I and many of my friends faced the same problem yesterday today its fine for now..

And earlier the site was down for 3 full days but the moderator had told thankfully no data loss.
Thank you Moderators!!!

Quote:
Yesterday, 10:23 PM
habibielwahid <link updated to site home> ( Search On Cite | Search On Google ) <image no longer exists>

There is a problem ????
Is there a problem in downloading the attachments .. i could not download any attachment .. please help me ..

when i try to download any attachment .. it gives me blank page...

Help me please .....

From India, Madras
nadeem3arshad

There is no problem in downloading.
Try to give some comments after down loading.
check the speed of your internet connection, and version of Internet explorer, download the latest from the net.
Thanks
Nadeem

From India, Patiala
kabariaashifa
HONESTLY I BELIVE THERE IS A PROBLEM IN DOWNLOADING PPT & OTHER STUFFS. EVEN I AM FACING THE SAME PROBLEM EARLIER I TAUGHT ONLY I AM FACING THIS. UNFORTUNATELY,MANY PEOPLE ARE FACING SAME PROBLEM MAY BE ITS A TECHNICAL PROBLEM.....
Regards,
Ashifa Kabaria

From India
AmreshMishra

Earlier it was ok for me... Only yesterday I faced the same problem. when clicked to download stuff... a blank page opened... I've not checked the status today as yet...
...may be some temporary technical downtime...

From India, Delhi
Raj Kumar Hansdah

If this is what you encounter; then its normal. One has to wait for 2 minutes (after the last download is over) to download the next file.
You can only download ONE file every TWO minutes. You have recently started a download.
Please wait for TWO minutes for your next turn to download.
The System Will Automatically Retry In --- Seconds. You can retry yourself by clicking here
Go back to the page you were viewing
If you face problems downloading after the allocated time we recommend you use Firefox to browse our site.

At times, if there is any problem, one can get around it by closing all tabs, logging out; and then re-logging after some time.
Alternatively, use Firefox browser, as recommended.
Warm regards.

From India, Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.