No Tags Found!

Vira007
I have joined company A on 10 Nov 2023
now I have resigned from company A on 17 Nov 2023 since I am on probation period my notice period is of 30 days.
Now company B has asked me joined on 27 Nov 2023 and not ready to postpone joining date in this case if I joined company B will there be any issue?

The company B does not know about company A they did not hire me base on compnay A experience.

For the experiment on which they hire me I have all the legal documents with me for thaT

From India, Pune
Madhu.T.K

If this Company A is not your first job, then non disclosure of the service with that company will not be a problem in future. But if this is your first company it may lead to issues in future. On joining Company A a Universal Account Number (UAN) should have been created for you effective from 10th November 2023. When you join Company B, you should disclose that UAN. If you are declaring that Company B is your first company, then they will be creating a UAN for you but they won't be able to complete it since the adhar is already linked to previous UAN. Then the question of concealment will arise.

After joining a company, Company A, if you do not like the work culture, you should leave without spending more time there but the same should be disclosed to the company personnel and you should leave it after proper handing over. Then there will be no issue for you. You can tell the new company, Company B, that you had a week's service with another company but you left because you did not like the systems in that company. It is considered as free consent to accept the offer of the second company.

From India, Kannur
PRABHAT RANJAN MOHANTY

Your joining company B, while you are in employment with company A(notice period). This is a case of double employment. You have put your carrier at risk by doing so.
From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.