No Tags Found!

Yagya Dutt
Dear friends please help now i am in allana group my designation is sales executive . i joined the group jan 2023. last 6month my seniors harass me and transfer delhi to haryana . manager not given mail for transfer. Last 6 months i tollerated . On 15 th sep 2023 I resignation from the organisation. But my seniors have not given acceptance and relieving letter . please suggest me what can i do? Please help.
From India, Delhi
vmlakshminarayanan

Hi, No Employer can force any employee to continue. You have every right to submit resignation. If you are serving proper notice period as per the terms and conditions of your employment your employer cannot deny your resignation and can't compel you to continue. Hope after submitting resignation you are serving notice period and didn't absconded from duty ?. Keep physical / electronic copy of all correspondences and negotiate with your employer for relieving. In case of no proper response you may seek the help of the Labour Officer of your office jurisdiction.
From India, Madras
dinibabu

i have a doubt about reliving. I'm talking about a case. the employee has dropped his / her paper and served 20 days notice period and balance 10 days he/she is telling to adjust in their leave balance, is that can be done.
From India, Madras
Gowtham_hr

@dinibabu,

Have to refer the appointment order with regard to the leave and separation policy, if the policy mandates the employee to pay the basic salary for the 10 days of notice period he did not serve and if he has 10 days of unused or earned leave remaining for that year that is also to be paid in basic, I believe technically it can be tallied in F&F.

Regards
Gowtham

From India, Madurai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.