No Tags Found!

SAIBHAKTA

Oh Dear !
An interview lasting only two minutes and no further communication ? The writing on the wall is clear.They have already made up their mind either to recruit some one else or cancel that position altogether.
As regards time of the interview , my dear friend I was interviewed for full one hour 25 mins whereas other interviewees were let off in 15-20 mins at the most.Yet I was not selected in this CPSU because netas/bureaucrats and their chamchas exerted pressure on the management to get their candidates in ! So best of luck to you for next time.

From India, New Delhi
amit.bharati

Thanks for the Posting Appeciate you all.
Some of the Posting by members is really interesting & helpful, would help me in future endeavors.
Here Techinically Week means Interviewer had few question to ask in hr. (first round)
i have asked a hike of 25% only.
regards,
AB

From India, Noida
learningnovo

Hi Amit,
I saw that you got mixed response for your post here. Some members are hell bent to prove that it must be something wrong that you did. Ah!
I can really empathize with you as this situation happened with me few years ago. I went for a presentation screening for empanelment with a training organization. I had two reviewers who were close to 22-23 years of age to evaluate my presentation. Well, I turned around the situation and conducted the session in such a manner that they got a glimpse of my experience and knowledge (and also they became aware of their lack of knowledge.. although I didn't disrespect them or anything; just showed mirror in a decent manner and gave them feedback)
Yes, I never heard back from that organization!
If organizations don’t have time to screen a profile properly and competent people to conduct the interview… it is very frustrating to the candidate.

From India, Delhi
amit.bharati

Dear Atul,
You have understood my situation really well what i meant from mean. I may not be perfect in whatever i have written through the post in terms of expression, but i have faced such situation many time in career.
Finally i got my answer.
Thanks once again!!!
AB.

From India, Noida
parkash rawat

yes it doesn't sound well that any junior is taking the interview without having 2 much skills
for a senior profile, the interview should be taken by a same or senior level of management having a good communicaton skills & knowledge.

From India, Gurgaon
hr@logiphilic.com

it happens some time and with me it happened lot of time i gave interviews in many production company but every where they ask me payroll but on that time i do not have such better knowledge but when i took training on payroll and then i tried another fmcg company then he said to me for wait and i waited for one and half hour after that hr came in his very hectic schedule and take my interview ask me some question and not give me time for answer for these questions he was continuously asking question on question without taking a breath and at last he said to me you need more study and need to clear your concept.
From India, Bhopal
mkmahanty
Dear All, If the interview is in primary stage then it should be more that the time given of 2 mnts. Regards, Manas
From India, Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.