sreenivas-rachamalla
I was worked in Hyderabad,in a company, Pf is credited to my account every month,
from 15/04/2015 to 18/06/2019 , i was worked,
Next Company joined in Bangalore on 24/06/2019, After 3 months i asked the Previous company to update the DATE OF EXIT
They updated the below date,I never thought this is the problem,
DOE EPF::18/10/2019
Actually Some Pf Amount credited to my pf Account After i exit from the previous company, which is october month(please find the attached file)
now while i am transferring PF, below error is coming.
Details of Previous Account are Different than Present Account During PF Transfer
So, I raised a EPF GRIEVANCE Online they replied like below
The Date of Leaving in previous account no that is 26228/1455 is 18/10/2019 and DOJ in present account no date is 24/06/2019. Please check the details and correct accordingly.
Now, If i contact to previous Company, they are not solving my problem, they said , u r data is not available bcz u left the company.
Can anybody tell me how could i solve it,

From India, Bengaluru
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: png EPF1.PNG (5.3 KB, 19 views)
File Type: png epf2.PNG (27.9 KB, 9 views)

rkn61

Now for any work on financial transactions inEPFO, member's UAN No is necessary.
Quote your UAN and get the work done in the EPFO on line mode. If you do not have any UAN
following is the procedure for obtaining UAN.
The preconditions are:
1. Aadhaar must have mobile number.
2. Member must be employed in any Private Company/Factory.
3. Member have to confirm whether the establishment is covered under EPFO or not.
a). If covered under EPFO, the same will ask for PF Code number of the establishment along with date of joining and identify proof. If the member does not know the code number, member has to provide identify proof like pay slip, ID card, ESI Card etc and upload copy of the same.
b) If not covered under, EPFO, the member has to provide the details of the establishment, date of joining, number of employees working in the establishment etc.
4. Now the member has to provide the aadhaar number and generate OTP.
5. Now the member has to provide basic details like father’s name, marital status etc and finally consent for registration.
You can use the above facility for generation of UAN for newly joining employees who are not having any UAN.
Following is the procedure ,obtained from EPFO.

From India, Aizawl
bijay_majumdar

First ensure you have UAN number.
Then ensure that your employer contributed regularly from the very first month of joining.
Ensure you have registered a mobile number to your UAN acct.
Ensure you have fulfilled all your Kyc at both employer.
Ensure that You are exited, by your previous employer.
Ensure your ew employer or you request claim transfer at new employer,
Ensure if you opted digital signing by previous employer for approval of claim transfer,,then check that he approves your claim tranfer.
If your previous employer has exited you before the submission of claim trnsafer, then you have to put claim transfer through your uan portal or trhogh new employer.
Among all the above it seems that your previous employer has exited you and he has not approved the claim tranfer status under services tag.

From India, Vadodara
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.