yanu2005

Dear All, Please find attached PPS, hope it will help you. Anita Vaishnav HR Executive
From India, Delhi
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: pps 10 Things You Should not Do!!.pps (262.0 KB, 2700 views)

justinranjit
Dear Yanu... Really it was very good, every employee should hold this 10 points in thier life... Regards D. Justin
From India, Madras
NRSK
Indeed, prudent and valuable set of information. Exercising these values itself will define the virtue, an employee uphold in the organization. Great posting!

vreddyravula@gmail.comsri

Hi Anita!
wonderful work. It will go a long way in improving the image of the employee and also paves way for good working environment. This must be taught in the orientation courses to new recruits.
Dr Vasudeva Reddy

From India, Hyderabad
koteswara Rao Korlepara

Hi All, I posting Combined Challan for PF & ESI(pdf format of the document and Excel format of Combined challan for PF & ESI)
From India, Hyderabad
raghu.dd

Hi Anita, It’s a splendid presentation and an useful one, especially for news entrants. Kudos!!!!
From India, Mangaluru
vikram_kapoor
Hi Anita,
Thanks for sharing the information.Infact, most of the people know about the points you have mentioned but Don't follow them.Its going to be an Eye-Opener & if put into practice, going to be fruitful throughout the Professional life.
I give you on- '10 things....' , 10/10...
Warm Regards,
Vikram Kapoor

From India, Delhi
sam1409
Thts wonderful thanks for suggestions .... simple messges sometimes we might neglet in our life...but need to pay attention to all which u have mentioned.....
From India, Vadodara
Gladys

Hi Anita:
Indeed a good presentation..
Just a suggestion
If you would keep your subject line precise "as Things you should nt do at workplace' or "Things to be restricted at work place" etc... it would seem better... before checking i dint had an idea its about work place things :).. [just a thought]..
Thanks for sharing the good points
Take care

From India, Mumbai
pragallapati

hi, this is srinivas working with a cement company, i am doing my pg diploma in personnel management, industrial relations and labour welfare. i have to submit project report in the next month, i have selected labour welfare subject, can any one suggest me in this regard.
srinivas

From India, Hyderabad
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.