No Tags Found!

supriyamanocha

A popular motivational speaker was entertaining his audience. He said, 'The best years of my life were spent in the arms of a woman who wasn't my wife!' The audience was in silence and shock. The speaker added, '... And that woman was my mother!' Laughter and applause. A week later, a top manager trained by the motivational speaker tried to crack this very effective joke at home. He was a bit tipsy after a drink, and he said loudly, 'The greatest years of my life were spent in the arms of a woman who was not my wife!' His wife went red with shock and rage. Standing there for 20 seconds trying to recall the second half of the joke, the manager finally blurted out '... And I can't remember who she was!'
Moral of the story: Don't copy if you can't paste!

From India, New Delhi
Rajeev Verma

It was good:-D :-D

One more in the same

Boss said to Secretary: For a week we will go abroad, so make arrangement.

Secretary makes call to Husband: For a week my boss and I will be going abroad, you look after yourself.

Husband makes call to secret lover: My wife is going abroad for a week, so lets spend the week together.

Secret lover makes call to small boy whom she is giving private tution: I have work for a week, so you need not come for class.

Small boy makes call to his grandfather: Grandpa, for a week I don't have class 'coz my teacher is busy. Lets spend the week together.

Grandpa (the 1st boss) makes call to his secretary: This week I am spending my time with my grandson. We cannot attend that meeting.

Secretary makes call to her husband: This week my boss has some work, we cancelled our trip.

Husband makes call to secret lover: We cannot spend this week together, my wife has cancelled her trip.

Secret lover makes call to small boy whom she is giving private tution: This week we will have class as usual.

Small boy makes call to his grandfather: Grandpa, my teacher said this week I have to attend class. Sorry I can't give you company.

Grandpa makes call to his secretary: Don't worry this week we will attend that meeting, so make arrangement.

From India, Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.