View Poll Results:
0 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll

recruitment
The issue of getting a ban for six months is detrimental to the rights of Employees specially when Employers do not pay the salary in time[For months and years sometimes].The law permits a sponsor to enforce a six month ban on grounds that this protects the sponsors business. Since the business of buying and selling visas continues unabated in certain industries like the construction sector it would be wise to permit the worker to pay for the cost of the Employment visa legally.In this case the provision of a compulsory ban should be waived if a worker has not received his salary for any two months during the tenure of the employment visa . This will take care of the sponsors plea that they cannot bear the cost of a workers employment visa [Construction Industry] and also protect the worker by giving him the rights to seek a transfer when he his not paid in time .The grey area of buying and selling employment visa's can then be put to a permament stop since this will convert the black market funds into legal provisions that protects the workers who have to pay anyway .... Regards Kamal M Mehta
From South Africa,
anuj_27
thanks Mr. Kamal M Mehta I am dubai from couple of months. they have no finance there after production manager badly treated all employee. no chance to improve. As a Asstt. Manager HR I have to nothing from exit from the envirnonment. please suggest me thanks
From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.