No Tags Found!

Suman Nayar

hi,,,, Suman here..working as HR exec in Goa..will b relocating to B’lore within1 week... add me as your friend n help me to seek job in B’lore pls... Regards, Suman
From India, Pune
Gayathri_R
Hi Friends
I am Gayathri I have done MBA in Human Resource Management and I am working as a Verification Executive which is a part of HR, I like making friends if you are interested you can contact me through sending mail to my mail ID :

From India, Bangalore
aravinda.sridhar
Hi All, I am a BE graduate working as HR for a small start up software company for last 3 years.I woulk like to do some short term HR courses in bangalore.Please reply. Thanks & Regards, Aravinda.
From India, Bangalore
lavanyadubey
Hi,
I, lavanya /Munni working as Hr Manger in a very small company.Still Pursuing MBA (PGDM Symbiosios) only few months have left to complete my MBA. I am having a bit knowledge about Hr-Professionals. Very soon I want to becom a successful Hr professional.It will pleasure to be a friend . My E- mail Id

From India, Bhagalpur
kumarajay
Hi I am Ajay, working as Asst. Manager - HRD & running Business in the name of SWASTIK HR. Regards, Ajay kumar +91-9910805979
From India, Delhi
deepak.shanmugam

Dear Friends,
I am Deepak Shanmugam working for Reliance Communications in Mumbai.
I want to have good HR Friends across industry and connections.
My mobile no is 09323333788
My mailid is

From India, Mumbai
always positive
hello friend, I am Vandana pursuing my MBA in Ahmedabad Gujarat, with HR as specialization. I have done my SIP in ISRO, Ahmedabad. May i have some further details about this vacancy.
From India, Ahmadabad
rakesh-sepco
HI FRIENDS,
THIS IS RAKESH, WORKING IN MNC AS MANAGER-HR,
FOR MAKING FRIENDS WE CAN DO ONE THING ,WE CAN MAKE A GROUP OF HR PROFESSIONALS AND CAN SHARE THE INFORMATION TO EACH OTHER AND WE WILL UPDATE OUR CONTACT ADDRESS, SO THAT WE CAN KEEP IN TOUCH AMONG US , SO FRIENDS, LETS START AND KEEP IN TOUCH.
and we will celebrate this day as HR Friends day, so friends join the group from today and give your contact details,
and when you are sending your contact kindly add other persons no
SO FRIENDSS JOIN THE NETWORK AND HELP ME TO MAKE THE BIGGEST GROUP OF TEAM
1) RAKESH , EMAIL- MOB- 09755092671
2) RAM KISHORE . MOB:- 09900565609
3)Giridhar Alwar EMAIL- MOB:-09620290259
4)vinayak kulkarni EMAIL- MOB:-9986504061
5) EMAIL-mail2dh @rediffmail.com MOB:
RAKESH .
MA CONTACT NO -09755092671
EMAIL ID-

From India, Korba
ram2hr

Good rakesh your idea sounds good... Really Great you can be a member of my group HR passionate....please refer my previous post in this thread.... Regards, Ramkishore
From India, Bangalore
sandhyakiran
Dear all, I am having 1+ years of experience and looking for HR job in bangalore. Please let me know reg any hr openings............ Regards sandhya
From India, Hyderabad
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.