No Tags Found!

suku_mba@ymail.com

K but v make good friendship u know tats all k who are all willing they can add. Its only for good contact regards, Sukumar
From India, New Delhi
riseamipadh
Dear all, I am a student of MBA second year and i have chose hr as my career. i am not a working person but i want to be your friend. regards, amitabh
From India, Lucknow
cho.niha87
Hey frndz....this is niharika llooking for a job in delhi..but want to move to banglore within 1 week..
I dnt have frnds out there..so will u b my frns.......
Thanks and regards....
niharika biswal

From India
mmidde
Need a HR Friend from hospital industry of Banglore so that we can share the HR flow in AP and KA. Malik HR-Manager, Kamineni Hospitals, Hyderabad-01. 09491060610
From India, Hyderabad
ram2hr

Thanks a lot gowrish, niha,frahman,usha and malik
A special thanks for frahman for giving a good suggestion...
Thank you all for your response for spending your precious time and posting your suggestions...
Regards,
Ramkishore

From India, Bangalore
claxmanhr

Hi dears plz find attachment regards
From India, Pune
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: xls HR%20Folks%20World(1).xls (24.5 KB, 74 views)

HR practic

Mr. Ramkishore if you are in HR field i suggest you, to make friend other than HR field to gain your knowledge, as i think HR is Human Relation than Human resource HR practice
From India, Ahmadabad
neha_mehrotra
Hi,
This is Neha Mehrotra, Just completed My MBA, seeking an opportunity in HR in jaipur, anyone can help me out for the same. I have one year experience in a HR consutlacny as a Recuriter.
Looking for prompt reply from anyside.
Thanks
Neha Mehrotra

From India, Delhi
geetu95
Hi
This is Gayatri and i am in same situation like you
i completed B-Tech (IT) in 2008 now pursuing MBA from SCDL Pune
currently working in Hospitality Industries as HR executive
Looking for a new Job in same Profile till the time i completed my MBA
Can you suggest me some good companies and how to contact the right person
Help Pls!!
Thanks & Regards,
Gayatri

From India, Delhi
ram2hr

Dear Natraj it is not like i divided state wise we all are indians... Jai Hind!!!! Regards, Ramkishore
From India, Bangalore
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.