tchhrao
dear pravin having created such a fantastic piece, u must realise that very few have time to lookinto themselves like you did. the ppt is very good and one of the best i saw in this site tchhrao
From India, Mumbai
lei.charly
Dear Prawin RamBhojan, it is really great to read your ppt, I would like to thank you for your kindness and so helpful manner. Hope you all the best. Charly
From Germany
gerard_francis_mathews
Hey thanks for sharing the presentation................. it seems to be valued but in countries like India where emotional and sentimental attachments are more respected (as a matter of fact, its Indian Culture) and applying those lines in practical or personal might look hard for others.........
From India, Madras
pmunjal2k1

hello simply awsome..!! Your ppt holds the key to opening up the cage for the birds to be freed in the free space..
From India, Ghaziabad
Jiffy
Hey,
A very thoughtfil slides. I must say there are lots of people around us whom when we look seems to be nromal but many of them are undergoing lots of depression. Its gud that we are doing our bit by even if it is by this amzing ppt. I am sure this will definatley bring alight of hope to atleast few if not all.
Keep doing such good things!!! cheers.
Rgds,
JIffy Johny

From India, Mumbai
madhudutt09
Awesome definition of LIFE...!!!!!!
Its my best watched PPT ever...not only the words of your PPT speaks but the wonderful pictures in your slides add the real flavour & makes your slide so unique.
Thank you so much !! Do keep your work going.
Warm Regards
Madhuban Mukherjee

From India, Calcutta
LACHHMAN

Re: What is life ..
Dear Prawin I enjoyed the presentation.Its inspiring and encourages positive thinking.I got one colleague who is in need of such inspiration - thanks
Ajay Lachhman
HR/SHO M
MAURITIUS

From Mauritius, Vacoas
Kmyv
Dear Mr Prawin
Very nice one. Lovely presentation. This is from the mind of a deep thinker or a spiritual leader. Great one - very inspiring and defenitelty life changing for any one who picks one of these powerful thoughts and implements it in life. I am going to try.
Thanks & Best Regards
Kmyv
Fiji

From Fiji, Suva
nemilisiri

hi prawin, Awesome ppt.ur idea will change ones life.keep posting if u have good thoughts.all the best. Regards, Nemili Srilakshmi
From India, Nellore
soulwins
Hi brothers and sisters start the day with yelling to yourself that iam having a great life. The Vibration will activate your cells finer energy and start towards to make it a great day.Try to block all past negative thoughts from your mind till 12pm.If you can do that slowly you will become the master of your own destiney.The conclusion is your soul is slowly taking control of the mind and leading towards a blissful life. TAKE ACTION
From Malaysia, Kuala Lumpur
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.