No Tags Found!

cecyhr
Dear ones,
I found what is posted by 1979 very professional, and can be applicable (for the +ve point of view) moreover, as for the office politics 'sometimes' the post by Octavious can be useful just to darken her trust before the boss, but merely for a learning purpose.

From Tanzania, Dar Es Salaam
Nkit
Dear Friend
You cant do anything about this situation since she has fed the fruits of layalti...working in one organization for 15 years not a child's play...she must have showed her performance in the past and that could be the reason of her having sustained for 15 years...everyone has some bad qualities that doesnt mean that you can screw her/him us...so you try to give her memo and see the consequenses of it..if boss says anything to her then try to make him understand the reality and if he is not ready to listen to you then give up...u grow n leave the company...

From India
suryarish
Please consider becoming aware of how your perception of the Lady is affecting you, once you have taken notice of the thoughts that is evoked by her in you - pref. at a situation you would call toxic, consider accepting and letting go of those thoughts - try to be in the moment - there is a lot other than the Lady that would be happening at your workplace - do not miss any of these other experiences because of any preoccupation with the Lady
All this is much easier said than done - but that is the challenge for all of us I guess
best wishes

From India, Mumbai
abbhier

I think understanding her can surely help.
What is the quality in her that boss listens her her experience, dominating nature ,convincing skills etc.
If her decisions are really effecting business and others .
Identify that others and get united to get rid of her.
These things really helps and is needed sometimes in organisation.
Sometimes people find a comfort zone at a place and dont want to go it can be a mere reason to think sh is loyal for the company.

From India, Mumbai
skhadir

Dear Mr. Prakash,

Till now we were just reading one sided story. Most of the members(including me) had posted their opinion without knowing much about you.

1) No one know's what exactly is the PROBLEM,

2) Who had faced the PROBLEM?

3) Who had incurred the LOSS(need to categorized it)

4) How many were AFFECTED(in what way)?

5) What exactly is the SITUATION over there

Now, its time for us to know the other side of the story. We would like to know more about you. Posting our opinion may or may not help you to solve the problem. It will only help us to reveal our perceptions about the situation without evaluating the FACTS. We members never knew "to what extent our opinion had helped members to cater their requirements or solve their problem(s)". Instead of wasting our time, i believe that "we must know the facts - TWO SIDE and then post our comments/opinion". This is the only way for members(intellectuals) to develop their competencies.

Hope other members will support my views. If we fail to demonstrate our MATURITY LEVELS, then we are just wasting our TIME in posting COMMENTS.

With profound regards

From India, Chennai
svsrana

not a difficult thing to correct her but it would require lots of patience on your part.
do you have JDs in place ?
next do you have KPIs in place ?
formulate a compensation and a training plan keeping above in mind
with the passage of time ie <6 months, it would be clear to everyone that she is not a domain expert in any area nor a strong leader.

From India, Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.