No Tags Found!

simimanas
Sadly the whole purpose of mobile has not been understood. We see people with mobile from bed room to bath room and everywhere posible. Lets understand a few numbers .. 9-10 hours at office minimum, 2 hours of travel time,7-8 hours of sleep(normaly), 1-2 hours for daily activities. People at home are there waiting for us to spend time with them.
A good thought provoking article . Thanks

From India, Mangalore
naguk123
Dear Pradepa
Thanks for giving a article pertaining to the current scenario, it`s individuals rights to play the right role in their life style without affecting the family, friends, corporate and society. People read this article and know the fact and o the right thing is the only solution.

targetconsultants
Hey Pradepa, Keepitup i am expecting same tune of articles to understand more n more abuout human psychology. Sincere Regards, Ram
From India, Delhi
latha sharma
hi pradeepta,
Even i encounter same kind of calls frm my colleagues , but i think everything is in our hand . We should know when to stop and where to limit our office relations and more over, if ur in true love with ur partner u dont think of anyone else except him.
Gr8888 article meaningful insight ............

From India, Indore
jeyshree@gmail.com
Dear Pradepa,

There is a clear demarcation between friendship and flirting. And, if someone choses to be friends with a flirt. He / She pays for it. Like you have said colleagues are the ones with whom we spend most of our time, more so those who are single, like Mr. Deepak has highlighted, people who have left their family and childhood friends back home and relocated to a different place, they always look forward to bond with colleagues and make friends.
Each person has to act responsibly about their relationship with another.
As for divorce, please note that women are independent these days, some of them do not want to put up with the burden of running a family and supporting financially. Bottom line is tolerance levels have become less. Unlike, the (g)old days where women were dependant on the husband / father / son / sibling, who were/was the sole bread winner of the family. They play a dual role these days, they have additional responsibilities. Work place is a battlefield for a woman as well.... with equal employment opportunity and equal remuneration, no one is spared and definitely not by virtue of being a woman.

Though, I do buy your point when you say people need to know how to keep flirtarious men / women at bay. People have preferences and when such incidents (like suicide) happen it happens more out of guilt on cheating over the partner

From India, Bangalore
neha.training

It is indeed good to see so many members responding to this article and presenting their views. It is true that with the changing values and paradigm shift of gender roles and expectations, these are the side effects that we all witness and have our views on. However the basic structure of a society must not be forgotten. We all are bricks to it and by not knowing the difference between friendship and flirting at workplaces, in some ways we are breaking that equliibrium we are repsonible to maintain
From India, New Delhi
riju
Its really a great eyeopeneer for everybody who works....These articles and discussions really helps the people to think about themselves and family as for what reason we all are working ...for family only.As we spend more hours in office and for some materialistic happiness we wiil lose family on the other part.To Err is human ...but conciously correcting it is the right step..it may be difficult in the beginning but you can depend spiritual ways or books .....for that and act wisely......
Thanks and Regards
Sindhu Riju

From India, Palakkad
Rumika
Hi All!
Hope evryone is doing well.
Extra “marital” affair or extra “official” affair??? An “Eye opener?”- Were the eyes closed before this post???
Gud that u gave a thought to the topic; however, I believe this needs self-realization more than anything. Those who are working or rather "married" (as this is in regard to "extra marital affair") are supposed to be responsible & mature people. Firstly, finding yourself trapped in such situation itself shows the immaturity & lack of sensibility. Secondly, after all the mess created, expecting others to put forward something & help one to come out of the situation is the most naive thing that could be done...In a nutshell, if you cannot understand what is good & what is bad, nobody can make you understand anything!
I’m sorry if it sounds rude but that is the way it is…Do u really think that the post is an eye opener???
Also, I would add that we cannot out rightly say that “extra marital affair” is bad. I do agree that this is morally corrupted but many a times there are some genuine reasons behind it…Seems unconventional??? Again, this is a fact...
Lastly, no hard feelings please!
Rumika

sara970@rediffmail.com

hi pradepa i really appreciate ur initiative on Extra-marital affairs with colleagues - Serious Matter. thanx Regds,Sara.
From India, Mumbai
alburman

Nice article.
Making friends with your colleagues....why not! As long as we share the same likes and dislikes, have so much in common. It's just natural or Human to have a colleague as a friend, hang out on weekends or do things together with the families.
Here I mean the same sex and not the opposite!
For sure on opposite sex, there are those who are craving for attention, something they miss getting at home... that's a totally different scene!
And there are those who are just sociable and know where to draw the line.
If your just unhappy with your mariage life, seek couseling don't go having an extra maritial affair. That's not gonna last or help. It would only add salt on the wounds.
If your bored then keep yourself busy, work something out. They say and ideal mind is a devil's workshop.
Life is short so enjoy it and make the right choices.

From United Arab Emirates, Dubai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.