No Tags Found!

Andymg
Hello,
My PF account is in Ludhiana. I left the company 18 months back and have applied for PF withdrawal now. My company has told me that the Ludhiana RPFC is not accepting withdrawals of PF and has advised me to transfer the PF to a new company. But I am not working now and I have my own business. How can I withdraw the PF in this case? Please advise.
Thanks
Andy

From India, Chennai
Pragnaa HR Compliance Services

Hi, Try to submit the self declaration letter saying that "i am not working anywhere" to the RPFC, routed through your previous employer.
From India, Chennai
mksharma63

please dowm load form 19 for withdrawing PF : Download Forms India - Download EPFO, Passport, Income Tax and other Government forms for Free
Fill this form and submit it with a letter that employer is not cooperating and verifying. PF dept will do the rest and you will get wothdrawl with in a month.
In case of any more problem refer this thread too: https://www.citehr.com/429739-pf-transfer.html

From India, Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.