No Tags Found!

Zarreen Jeelani
Hello Connections, Can somebody please share the Holiday list 2022 for Haryana State. What is the minimum no. of compulsory and restriction holidays are there? Thanks in Advance
From India, Chandigarh
saswatabanerjee

A quick search on google gives this

https://csharyana.gov.in/WriteReadDa...ear%202022.pdf

Please do your basic research before asking others to spoon-feed you with the data

From India, Mumbai
Zarreen Jeelani
With all due respect Sir, I greatly appreciate your time and effort for sharing this information. But reason I put this query, is perhaps my obsession of getting everything correct and perfect.

I am nobody as compared to your expertise but I feel this is a platform where experts share their knowledge and guide the less experienced to the right information and I trust the experts here more than google.

Besides, we always have a choice to ignore the post and not responding than discourage a person who wants to seek some knowledge.

Thank you so much Sir for taking out time and respond to my query.

P.S. - After spending hours on google, I am still not sure how many minimum no. of holidays ((Gazetted + Restricted)) can be given per calendar year as per National Festival and Holidays Act besides 3 Compulsory Holidays i.e. Independence Day, Republic Day, Gandhi Jayanti.

From India, Chandigarh
saswatabanerjee

This forum has become filled with people asking questions without doing the basic research and wasting the time of everyone else. So yes, for many of us, we don't just ignore posts. It is not a question of discouraging someone seeking knowledge, it is a question of discouraging expectation of spoon-feeding.

Now with your response it seems you asked the wrong question.
You should have asked how many days of holidays you need to compulsorily give.

The answer lies, first in knowing what type of organisation you are in (which you didn't even bother to disclose). But basically, you need to see your Standing Orders. If it is silent, then you need to follow general industry practice, which is 8 or 10 days a year including the 3 mandatory holidays.

From India, Mumbai
Zarreen Jeelani
Thank you so much for your insights and making me realize that I need to learn this skill of asking the right questions and would definitely start working on same.

Genuinely appreciate your time and efforts for stopping by this post and sharing your valuable inputs.

Cite HR is a great time saving platform to learn and share accurate HR related knowledge.

From India, Chandigarh
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.