No Tags Found!

Sudhapradheep

Dear All, I am presently working as HR in charge in a reputed school. I have got 5 years of experience.
I am interested in learning labor law. I have completed MBA (Tamilnadu). Kindly suggest to me some courses that would add value to my profession.

From India, Mettupalayam
drsivaglobalhr

Dear Colleague,

If you are interested in Law, in Tamil Nadu only Full time courses are available. Instead if you want to do Law only for deeper understanding of Law for supporting your HR Profession, you can do Bachelor of General Laws which has Labour Laws also as one paper. Universities Line Madurai Kamaraj University, Madras University are offering this course. This is a 2 years program.

The other option is to go for Diploma in Labour Laws and Administrative Law from the same universities which is only 1 year course.

If you want to update your HR knowledge you may do lot of certification programs found in the link which can be understood from the site of Naukri.Com
https://www.naukri.com/learning/huma...training-st589

Best is ( if you can offered) Certification programs on HR from IIM / XLRI/ Symbiosis

All the Best and God bless!!!

From India, Chennai
Sudhapradheep

Dear Sir, Thanks for your response. I am preferring to study law only for my understanding. Will do accordingly. Regards, Sudha
From India, Mettupalayam
umakanthan53

Dear Sudha,

Everyone with minimum general educational qualification and legal bent of mind can study law on his/her own and even attain excellence. But institutionalised learning would be more methodical and hone your skill in law.

Therefore, I would recommend the B.A.L ( Bachelor of General Laws ) course offered by Annamalai University or any other University through distance mode. It would be more economical and you can do it in your pace without detrimental to your present job.

From India, Salem
anirudha-sharma
up to what extend you want to learn law ? as Law it self a vast subject. You may approach to me , if you need my help. My number is 8619441365
From India, Mohali
John Chiang

Dear Sudha,

Merry Christmas to you and all CiteHR members.

Reference is made per on hand Labour Law as attachment. Wonder if it is useful for you? I am worried about if it is out of date.

Best regards,
John

From China, Shanghai
John Chiang

Dear Sudha,

Merry Christmas to you and all CiteHR members.

Reference is made per on hand Labour Law as attachment. Wonder if it is useful for you? I am worried about if it is out of date.

Best regards,
John

From China, Shanghai
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: pdf A Handbook on Employee Relations and Labour Laws in India.pdf (889.4 KB, 199 views)

tiffany31
im commerce student do you have any job relate to accounting
From India, New Delhi
tiffany31
up to what extend you want to learn law ? https://indigocard.ltd/ https://bingenerator.one/
From India, New Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.