No Tags Found!

poojaj

Hey Zubair,
I read your email its really valuable thought which you had shared with me , i also admit that if i want from my deep heart i will do it, but now days during the communication wit diffrent people experienced people like you what i will feel where i have zeal to d o some thing diffrent something uni que from others , i want to start my own bussiness in placement and training and i know if i will get valuable comments from my seniors then i will do it.,
Thanksss once again.
Re gards
Pooja

From India, Pune
poojaj

Dear sir, Thanks lot for wishes , definatly if i will get such kind of wonderfull support from experinced and senior members like you then i will do it. Regards Pooja
From India, Pune
pakhi30
hi pooja, you can get enrolled in some course which would help you grow such as diploma in trainng and development from ISTD....this will help you in Hr area . thanks pakhi
From India, Faridabad
pankaj bhalerao
thanks pooja by asking this question same problem with me also, im also trying to improve my communication skill and letter drafting. i have completed MSW in labour welfare & Personnel Mgt. i have degree but can't express myself.
But thanks to all seniors who gave important suggestions to you and people like me.
Best of luck !
Pankaj B

From India, New Delhi
santosh373
Hi all friends,
thanks to all who given good advice for communicaion learners I have also same problem don't have degree,communicaion skill and experince but I am looking for good course as well as opportunity to enter in a HR so pls guide to how should I start?
I m really intersted in HR pls revert me back to my email id :-acces2santosh@hotmail.com

From India, Mumbai
piyalichakraborti
Hi puja,

how r u? r u develop ur comunication skill? i have same problem.how could u develop ur communication skill.
plzzzzzzzzzzzzzz help me. i want to improve my comunication skill.
thanks i wait for ur answer...........

From India, Calcutta
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.