yogeshthakur

DEAR POOJA
I think you do write very well and thats what the communcation is ! You have a zeel for HR that mean you are patient listener and can able to understand apathetically.Verbal communication and body language are other aspects...... I think more than 80% battle is already won by you.
God bless you

From India, Haryana
Ramesh Aousarmal
Dear Pooja,
Hi, dont know why you are suffering from this problem, see just listen communication skill means it reflect your personality and image, so just think whatever is good and respectfull from you end be follow.
this will create your good and respectful personality.
Ramesh

From France
kkulasekaran01@gmail.com
pharmacy combined with mba is an excellant combination.retail stores in cities are being opened.a good career awaits you in all hospitals. v.kulasekaran-09994993344 kkulasekaran01gmail.com
From India, Madras
NazirVaid

Toastmasters International - Home
Toastmasters Clubs are everywhere in India and the whole world. Join them and soon your personality will be transformed. You will be a great communicator, A real Leader, Your Time Management, Your Vocabulary, Your tolerance, your attire, everything will change.
Give it a try

From Pakistan, Karachi
zubairindia2000
Hi Pooja,
Let me just relive my boss had told me some 6 years ago in my first company. "Value of a person to an institution is not based on what he has done in the past, but what he is capable of." You should first realize your strength which may not be present in others around that makes you unique.
See, stand tall. You have got such a great span of experience in HR; four years which is fairly good enough for you to get a good edge in case you're pushing for a new company.
We may not necessarily be doing the same job pertaining to the academics. That's just a luck and sometimes ends up in paradox contrarily.
Let me give you my own example if it might boost your morale. I'm a college drop out and now I'm working as Marketing Head and strategist of a company in the Middle East. It was just because I had belief in my capabilities and paved the way ahead.
Take care Pooja...
Good luck
Zubair

From Saudi Arabia, Riyadh
rcjajmia
Guy I am Doctorate in English, and if you wish I can tell you the ways to improve your english:icon1:
From India
newmoon_1984
Hello Nazir,
Thanks for posting the file related to communication skills.I have gone through that and it is very helpful for the beginners and also to the Intermediate level people. I have an average communication but I would like to learn the Neutral accent. Kindly help me out if you can in this matter. what i need to refer and what i need to do to learn that.
Is there any online website where i can listen to the speeches of foreign leaders so that i can listen them and try to learn and develop Neutral Accent.
Thanks for the posting.
Regards,
Rehan.

From India, Hyderabad
M.J.SUBRAMANYAM

Dear Pooja,
Your awareness that you have limitations itself is great. When you your limitations, you can start developing yourself. After all rome was not built in a day! Your honest effort to learn English, enthusiasm and above all as Lord Krishna says in Gits the "Interest to learn" will do good and within one year you will be able to speak good English. Therefore read English more noting carefully how the language is used and above all listen to those who speak good English. Listen, listen and listen more. Set apart some time to practice before a mirror and don't be ashamed of your mistakes. Know that you are committing mistakes and this should help you to correct yourself. Do all these with interest and regularly and one day, I am sure, you will write in this site that you have become good in spoken and written English. But then, don't forget me and to distribute sweets!
M.J.SUBRAMANYAM, CHENNAI,

From India, Bangalore
NazirVaid

Thanks Hameed Hayat, This PPT is being used by for a basic training of two hours. I have programs for up to two days but there are more exercises than just discussion. Nazir
From Pakistan, Karachi
poojaj

Dear Arati, Thanks alot really it works i already started from my side no w looking for best. Hope the same valuable advices in future also. Regards Pooja
From India, Pune
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.