No Tags Found!

sacheensubedar
hey pooja,
chilax.......1st of all please improvise on your communication skills.
Then the next step for you would be to search for some short term courses in HR which would enrich your knowledge & add up to your profile.
I am damn sure after doing all this you will gain self confidence & will surely get a better job.
Cheers
Sachin Subhedar
Mumbai

From India, Pune
S.kalpana
hi this is kalpana, I personally would like to share some of my personal experiences with you. I just want to tell u that nothing is impossible try to utilise ur inner capabalities properly, as u are better experienced in the field of H.R continue this one and try ur best to improve ur communication skills through reading newspaper, magazines pick up new words daily from that and store it in ur memory. oterwise everyday stand in front of the mirror and talk to urself by recollecting all the things which u have done in the whole day, similarly also recollect the words which u have gone through, put those words in the sentence which u use and practice it regularly you will definitely find the fruitful results. by this u can improve ur self-confidence level and can remove that fear from ur self while communicating to others. experience also play an important role with communication skills. hr is not only for communication but also requires good inter-personal skills and proper behaviour.
From India, Vijayawada
S.kalpana
communication is equally important with other skills

hi this is kalpana, I personally would like to share some of my personal experiences with you. I just want to tell u that nothing is impossible try to utilise ur inner capabalities properly, as u are better experienced in the field of H.R continue this one and try ur best to improve ur communication skills through reading newspaper, magazines pick up new words daily from that and store it in ur memory. oterwise everyday stand in front of the mirror and talk to urself by recollecting all the things which u have done in the whole day, similarly also recollect the words which u have gone through, put those words in the sentence which u use and practice it regularly you will definitely find the fruitful results. by this u can improve ur self-confidence level and can remove that fear from ur self while communicating to others. experience also play an important role with communication skills. hr is not only for communication but also requires good inter-personal skills and proper behaviour.

From India, Vijayawada
NazirVaid

Dear Pooja,
I am a Toastmaster and am a trainer on Communication Skills. I have attached a Presentation that I normally use in my two hour training programs. Please do not hesitate in asking me questions. communication Skills can not be learnt by reading and attending courses. It needs regular practice and improvement comes gradually. So I will be available for the guidance at all times.
Best regards.
Nazir Ahemed Vaid

From Pakistan, Karachi
anureethr
Hello everyone.I am Aastha from Pune.I am graduate in Pharmacy and recently I have completed my MBA in HR.but now somewhere I am finding myself guilty of spoiling my pharmacy career by going for MBA since this combination is not workable which I understood very late.Kindly help me.
From India, Delhi
outlook

Hi Pooja,
Having seen you query it doesn't seem that you are bad at all in english.A little practice will make a big difference.
I have seen lot of HR heads who dont have any HR degree but good coomunication skill has taken them to that height of their career.So good coomunication is must for HR professionals irrespective of any HR degree.

From India, Delhi
arungoin4u
Hi Pooja, pls check ur mail, I’ve sent u a material, hope it can be of some help to you. Best wishes,
From India, Mumbai
r_muralikrishna
Hi ...
without good communication skills you cant even send a message in english with good sentence formations...
believe in ur self ...you can do anything and everything ..._by Swami Vivekananda...
i hop you got the answer...
Best Regards
Muralikrishna R

From India, Pune
samarendra.biswas
please sent me any thing if u hav in ur mind.I hav to make a FSMS policy with the following points covered in that.Please help me out otherwise i will be left blind.
This work has been assigned to me:
FSMS Policy
Policy to be drafted stating :
1. Ingredients Quality
2. Processing Measures
3. Product Safety Review
4. Statutory & regulatory Requirements
5. Customer Satisfaction

From India, Calcutta
sarah_9
Hello Pooja,
You have enough experience and it will help you in getting job, to add more strength in your resume try to get some professional degree related to HR or communication skills , you can pursue it from distance education school also and it will help you in your future professional growth also.
Regards,
sarah_9

Leadership Management

From India, Lucknow
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.