No Tags Found!

seedhadilse
What qualification you have on paper matters in the long run because that is how high you will go or you will be a Post Graduate and yet no one will take your qualification seriously enough to give you real big jobs as you progress with experience leading to frustration. A Good Bachelors Degree is a must.You can not be a PG without being a Graduate. Many are available on line or as Distance Education on the UGC web site. The University should be registered with the UGC. Not all of these have very stringent exam curriculum and are not difficult to pass. There are many private organisations that allow you to fast forward these degrees from smaller but recognized universities. Any \'university\' giving you a PG Diploma or Degree without a Bachelors is robbing you. Select a subject from your comfort zone experience and then do a Bachelors first.As you are working time should not be a crematoria. Or go for skills that are recognized as Bachelors Degrees in your field such as SAP,CA,many in
From India, Pune
M.Ganeshan
At the present, kindly do not do any courses offered by autonomous bodies or even a unknown institute who claims that they are Pune university affiliated. The job market at its low ebb for such courses and you will end up paying fees for nothing.
Kindly do courses which you want to make it as a career in future.
M.Ganeshan

From India, Pune
asapumrao

You may check out - IGNOU (Indira Gandhi National Open University). Might find useful info suitable to you. Good luck.
From United Arab Emirates, Abu Dhabi
smsultanmohideen

Hi, it is good that you are keeping your learning attitude. I am not sure about your stream of study i.e. 11+1 or 10+2.
My suggestion is to join in Indira Gandhi National University (IGNOU).
For further information go to IGNOU website "www.ignou.ac.in".
More universities are now offering basic courses which are considered by them as an equivalent to a degree program.
Do your degree from a recognized university.
No short cuts, as that will land you in trouble in future.
All the best

From Saudi Arabia, Al Faruq
agdeshpande09
Dear smsultanmohideen,
Thank you for appreciation & quick reply!
I am 10+2 (Science stream).
Do you think it will be not a good idea to do one year DBM & then MBA as suggested by some Universities councillors?
I agree to you on not following shortcuts!!!
Regards
AD

From India, Mumbai
Hilton99

As an academic who teaches around the world, my advice is to NEVER waste your time &/or money doing ANY course that is not accredited by the country of origin. This issue has had massive repercussions & ramifications in South Africa, where many students continue to do courses without first checking if they are accredited - & then finding themselves in possession of useless certificates & no job prospects.
The fact is that these fly-by-night institutions prey on the poor & disadvantaged to make their filthy lucre.
It is inevitable that accredited courses will be more difficult, having more stringent educational requirements. But, at the end of the day, you will avoid much disappointment by doing such courses.

From South Africa, Johannesburg
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.