No Tags Found!

sayed rameez
May be ur senior not doing Yoga May be he doing something else raising his both the legs uppppp But what was he doing you need to ask him. Bye
From United Arab Emirates, Dubai
globaloverseas144

Dear ,
It is not a big issue.
Please circulate a drawing/pictues to everyone and explain how you rated a person who keep his/her legs on table/chairs and what effect if we put legs on our working table.
Enclosed some pictues.
Best Regards
Sajid ansari-Delhi

From India, Delhi
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: jpg sasivrs__212y80p.jpg (35.3 KB, 21 views)
File Type: jpg Legs on chair.jpg (34.4 KB, 22 views)

globaloverseas144

Dear ,
This is not a big issue and you circulate a notes about taking views from all different peoples about the foot on tables and shows some pictures related this too,
the person who are doing such things can understand the direction of HR persons and definately he/she will not repeat this habbits.
enclose some pictures for your refernece.
Best Regards
Sajid Ansari-Delhi

From India, Delhi
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: jpg Legs on chair.jpg (34.4 KB, 10 views)
File Type: jpg sasivrs__212y80p.jpg (35.3 KB, 8 views)

arunchitlangia

It all depends on your Company's Corporate Culture. Find out from seniors or your boss.
At times, a senior employee do not care for etiquettes specially when alone and no one dares to confront becasue of the value s/he delivers in other aspects of business.
So the best thing is to check out with concerned seniors. Some times rules are to be relaxed for star performers (like me... he he)

From India, Mumbai
narayanakhila

hi'
this kind of problem prevails in my company also especially with girls, they dont have any manners and even during lunch time they put both their legs crossed on the chair and sit, like they sit on fllor.
Many a times as a hr person i feel awkward to see this as if they are sitting in their home. I have told them vebally also many times, but when somebody is not watching they do the same.
As i dont want to get irritated, i stay cool when i see it. I think there is nothing particular we can do about it.
reg

From India, Delhi
groyalg

In my opinion, escalate this to the upper management, if other options provided above doesn’t help!! Regards,
From India, Delhi
warrier
I do not think that placing your legs on the table while alone in the conference room is that serious an issue while viewed in isolation. It can be a serious issue if the employee concerned is casual/indisciplined elsewhere too. In that case a circular laying down guidelines for conduct in such settings may be issued. If that does not work an indirect reference to tha matter may be made in the open forum.If that too does not work confront the employee directly and tell him that this conduct is not acceptable. If that too fails bring it up officially with the management. Escalation of the situation should be gradual.
thanks.

From India, Mumbai
Tunar
Hi, Tell him that his shoes are very good. Tell others that you saw his shoes while being displayed on the conference table and they are good. Take care Tunar
From India, Ahmadabad
Dr Marc Clark

Good day..:0) All great comments. In a private discussion just inform the employee of the importance of professional image required at all meetings. Being a senior employee he is the company's example of "how one should display themselves" at such events.
If you have a policy on how to conduct oneself during an employee meeting, give him a copy and review it with him.
Be direct, concise, professional and friendly. If by chance he doesn't comply, begin working through a progressive series of displinary actions.
Not listening to you will show a lack of respect for your authority and the rest of your staff will see this. THEN your problems will begin.
Be well and take care
Dr. Marc
PS 63:7

From United States, Calhoun
Ruchz
Hello
Actually i think dat itz a matter of concern:as we follow what v see, so this habit might creep into other too..........
whether u r alone or in meeting one shd never 4get the basic etiquette,
so i wud suggest you to take measures which r not force full but noticeable as Neha said.
circulating mails, COD and some gud posters with Positive energy generating msg wil be a grt help.
tc.

From India, Bhopal
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.