sumitk.saxena

Dear Kajal,
Greetings for the day,
The component consider for leave encashment will be the gross salary i.e inclusive of all allowances., Encashment of 45 leaves cand be done, exceeding to that will be shifted for next session.
thanks & regards,
From,
Sumit Kumar Saxena,

From India, Ghaziabad
bhargavi79solanki

Dear All,
As per the act Leave encashement is calculated on basic salary...The leave which we can encash is Privilege Leave.if staff require money and they want to encash the leave then we can encash it. and also it may possible in many companies leave can be accumulation up to 240 and it goes in to laps then needs to go for encashment.
It is calculated on latest basic salary.
Example: if i wants to encash 10 PL and my basic is 10,000/- Rs. then my amount will be 10*10,0000/30 = 3333Rs.

From India, Ahmadabad
malikjs

Dear
i have posted several times regarding leave policy.This very tricy question and leave policy can not be framed for all becuase it depends on many things.
whther your company is covered under factories act or under shop and establisment act.all states in india have their shop and establisment act
and leave provision is different in all states.So thre can not be thumb rule
for leave policy.
However in case of factories earn leaves is given as per factoires act ie
one leave on 20 days working.besides this sick leaves and casual leaves are given as per certified standing orders which is generally 7 each

From India, Delhi
rishikesh_bachhav@yahoo.com
As I have seen even contract worker is eligible for a leave for every 20 days, and you are the trainee so you should get atlast the same.
From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.