peeyushkhare

Dear Nany,
The notice period is completer discretion of the management of the company. This the part of the service agreement signed between the employer and employee at the time of joining the services. Once it is accepted by the employee it is seen as mutual agreement on this condition.
Similarly, as far as I know , if the company tends to change the earlier notice period as a policy change then all those employees are expected to be taken into confidence who are supposed to be facing changes in the notice period which they agreed upon at the time of joining.

From India, Indore
VENKATABALA
the notice period agreed with acknowledgement plays its importance. Only the solution is to convince your top management and get relieved OTHERWISE to pay compensation for early settlement. Rgds Bala
From India, Madras
kamlesh_hr
hi friend
i goted the new job but he required within 15 days joing this post but its not posible i done this opurtunity that time my current salary goes on hold then no f & f and PF Settlement
kindly advice me
With regards
Kamlesh

From India, Pune
kraos_1954@yahoo.co.in

Most of the companies have different rules for different cadres like Junior level it may be one month and senior level they have 3 months notice period. It differs from company to company, some of the companies will fix basic pay as notice amount some may fix the gross salary.
All the above it is to be communicated to all the employees and this is part of change of service conditions hence a minimum of 45 days notice is required. The employee need to be communicated properly and better to obtain his signature on the communication sheet as part confirmation from the employee.
Thanks and regards - kameswarao

From India, Hyderabad
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.