amitbhawna

Dear All please provide me a leave policy which is in generally used in companies. thanks
From India, Delhi
Harman Finochem
Dear All,
Can any one tell me regarding leave policy for trainee staff, in my previous company there were 7 CL & 7 SL on prorate basis, but in current company policy says trainee is not eligible for any leave during the training period. Pls. advice as per our factory act.
Secondly as per my knowledge there is definition for trainee in factory act i.e trainee is also a hired candidate of the company hence trainee is also eligible for all befits as like any staff.
Pls. advice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
With Regards,
Sudam Vanarse
HR & ADMIN EXECUTIVE
Cell No.9011025694

From India, Pune
R.N.Khola

Dear Member,
Utilize reSearch box on leave policy for your query. You can also go through similar topics on the subject.
R.N.KHOLA
Welcome Skylark Associates

From India, Delhi
kajals921
Dear All,
I work for a non banking financial company and would like to know about the components to be considered for leave encashment calculation
Also the maximum limit of leaves upto which an employee accumulate his or her leaves
Please respond on the below id

Regards,
Kajal

From India, Pune
k_gopal53
Dear Sundaam
There is no such protocols for traniee.it depends upon the protocols of the company. actually as per the management has to give 1cl,1sl for trainee during the training period after the completion the probition /training period he is eligible earnes leaves or elese with the completion of 1year there shall be eligilbe for minimum 15el to 30el that depends how thecompany gives.. the completion of year is like this if x joinson1jan the protcols are 3months training the joining date comes from 1stApril

From India, Chennai
Harman Finochem
Dear All,
My query is regarding the leaves for trainee, I also Utilized reSearch box for leave policy but could not come to the solution.
As we know that as per apprentice act we provide 12 CL & 15 SL on prorate basis for the year, then why trainee is not eligible for any leave? As per my view trainee should be eligible for CL & SL as like other staff member.
Pls. advice as per factory acts instead of any company policy!
Sudam Vanarse
HR & ADMIN EXECUTIVE
Cell No.9011025694

From India, Pune
ram2hr

Dear all.
My query is regarding the leaves for trainee, I also Utilized reSearch box for leave policy but could not come to the solution.
As we know that as per apprentice act we provide 12 CL & 15 SL on prorate basis for the year, then why trainee is not eligible for any leave? As per my view trainee should be eligible for CL & SL as like other staff member.
regards.
Uday shankar

From India, Bangalore
Harman Finochem
Dear All,
Pls. advice as per factory acts instead of any company policy!
Sudam Vanarse
HR & ADMIN EXECUTIVE
Cell No.9011025694

From India, Pune
jk.chanakya
Hi Sudam Vanarse,
Is your company registered under the Trade Apprentice Act?! in such case they can decline to give leaves to the Trainees. However, they need to undergo the stipulations as mentioned in the Act.
Otherwise, it is necessary to give SL to the Trainees too not exceeding 1 day per month.
Regards
Jaikumar Ranganathan

From India, Madras
nikithaa

Dear all I have 2 years in recruitment and i wants to know about calculations of pf esi ,and professional tax and also salary break up can you please help me out
From India, Tiruppur
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.