No Tags Found!

Madhu.T.K

You have commitment only with Company A. As per contract of employment you are expected to serve only 15 days' notice. That will satisfy the legal requirements also. As I said earlier, if the company B is not willing to relieve you, it should be taken as a positive side of your candidature and not a negative side.
From India, Kannur
Anonymousauthenticator
One More Update

I spoke with Hiring Manager of the new Company C. I also forwarded the entire email chain from Company A where it has my formal resignation and also Company A agreeing the notice period is of 15 days and I submitted resignation of April 16th but also stated LWD is pending from Company B.

Fedex HR informed me that my BGV is cleared and I can join them directly now.

I asked that I dont have a proper exit mail with LWD, she said that company agreed 15 days notice and I formally resigned on April 16th. So it wont be an issue for the new Company C.

Hence I will be joining Company C on May 6th.

Now my next fight will be regarding Relieving Letter and FnF.

I will keep posting on next developements.

From India, Kolkata
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.