No Tags Found!

SATHYAPRABHA
Dear All, Hope this presentation puts all to think over!!!!!!!! And I feel to live in this mean world one has to love his profession but not company. Let me know about your views ? sathyaprabha
From India, Hyderabad
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: pps awisecamel_165.pps (104.5 KB, 509 views)

Sujit Singh
Really a gud one. "TRY TO LOVE YOUR JOB", and don’t be demotivated if anyone tries to outlook your work.
From India, Mumbai
SATISH KUMAR DHANWAL

Hi Sathya,
Excellent PPT and the Moral. I 100% agree with the moral of the story. A professional should know his strengths and weaknesses and utilize those strengths to its optimum capacity by being at the right place at the earliest available opportunity. Till then do apply all your professional knowledge as and when need arises. Let people feel jealous. lt people criticize you. Let people disagree with you. But You must make every possible effort to throw open your professional world at every opportunity.
regards,
Yours Truly,
Satish Kumar Dhanwal,
Head (HR),
NTPC Foundation,
Noida

From India, Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.