No Tags Found!

ksrcnu
According to EPFO Gazette Notification in connection with wage ceiling Rs.15000/- no diversion to EPS for all the new PF members whose pay/salary is more than Rs.15000/- pm at the time of becoming PF member i.e. on or after 01.09.2014. Here pay/salary means Basic+DA or Gross Salary. And how do they decide whether the salary/pay of the PF member is more than Rs.15,000/- p.m. or not. Pl. clarify.
From India, Tirumala%20-%20Tirupati
jeevarathnam

Pay/Salary means the PF contribution wages. It includes Basic, DA & Retaining allowances. They will not decide but we should be aware of those. We are maintaining the salary statements and in that salary statements it will be clear
From India, Bangalore
Kumaran Praveen

An employee (New Employee) while joining the organization having Basic+DA more than 15,000 Rupees (ceiling) than that employee is exempted from becoming member of the EPF so there is no need for both employee and employer contribution towards EPF & EPS.
You mentioned THEY which means Employee provident fund corporation (EPFC) ?, If I am right, My answer is
They wont decide it is employer who enroll employee under this scheme who are eligible to become EPF member and not enrolling those who are not eligible to become PF member.

From India, Chennai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.