Ravindra_Prasad
Dear Friends,

Due to some personal problems my career is derailed at the middle age. It is almost in the same state since almost 1 year. Now I would like to start it again and started meeting people in different organization. The feedback is shocking for me. Most of the people indicated that there is a problem with my profile.

I am a science graduate with an MBA (Finance) from IGNOU, started career in 1998 as a faculty (management studies) at a small college for 7 years, then penetrated in corporate in 2005 as Manager-HR & Training, then I switched to marketing in 2009, grown-up to there as Regional Manager-Marketing (North India) till the end of 2013 then all of sudden due to my father's sickness (paralysis), I resigned. Now he is stable and I would like to start once again but the response is not favourable.

Having worked in different functions like HR, Training, Marketing or in different industries like education, insurance, automobile is a problem? or else a sudden break of one year in regular service is the culprit?

I have attached my CV for your reference. I need your valuable inputs so that I could realign my career at this stage. If there is a problem in my profile, please suggest me how the damage could be controlled.

Regards,

Ravindra Prasad

Mobile: +91 88009 62710

From India, undefined
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: docx MUCV-SEP-14-GE.docx (21.0 KB, 12 views)

Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.