No Tags Found!

Kumar H P

Dear All, Find the enclosed pps which explains about the " SALARY THEOREM" Truly Yours, Kumar.H.P
From Hong Kong
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: pps salary_theorem_832.pps (348.0 KB, 2882 views)

satya_vrata
Hi
The PPT was nice. But at the same time I strongly think that the theorem is not complete in itself as in the new economy knowledge is being encashed in various industry verticals.
Anyways, nice. It would set one's mind thinking for a sec.
Cheers
Satyabrata Tripathy

From India, New Delhi
omprakashmahata
Nice Theory Boss. But hardly it affects to those who have a good knowledge and they keep on hanging in between of good knowledge or money. Warm Regards, Om Prakash
From India, Vadodara
sumeetjindalin

Hi, Its absolutely true, i understood this theorm very easily. And yes i also dont mak to much money but i m neither an engineer nor a doctor but an MBA.. :lol: Sumeet
From India
sunil prabhakar sathe
Hi, The fact that when knowledge tends to zero money tends to infinity is already recognised by statute and therefore, company act is silent on the qualifications of the directors. sunil sathe
From India, Mumbai
Kumar H P

Thanks for all those viewed my presentation and replied for that.
Those who had requested for that presentation, it has been sent to their email ids given by them. Please check and if you have not received, mail me back.
Truly Yours,
Kumar.H.P

From Hong Kong
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.