Anonymous
Sir, I am working in a collage under a deemed university( govt) as a library assistant on contract basis since 2013. I am the only one staff in the library.since 2013 I am getting only 9000 rupees per month. The same amount also giving who working as a peon. But the required qualification for my post is post graduation in library science and for peons it is 7th standard pass.
How can this justify - many time i mentioned this to the authority but no use. I'm working there 4 years without an increase in wage. I would like to know where should I register a complaint? If i move to high court is there any chance to get justice?help me with valuable suggestions.

From India, Kozhikode
Aniket Pathak

As you are on contract basis your principal employer is not paying you directly. The problem is not with how much you are getting . problem lies on who's payroll you are working try to get permanent there or search for on roll job.
From India, Pune
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.