bhuwansbisht

Hi, Please find attached a presentation.:icon1:
From India, Kashipur
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: pdf Apple_tree_1__1_.pdf (359.5 KB, 1152 views)

mgsuresh

Dear Bhuvan,
THanks for the presentation,let every one watch it for 5 minutes evry day to remember about roots,toremember they will also be old one time or another,to remove selfishness,greed
Good presentatios
Suresh M.G

From United Arab Emirates, Dubai
dmk_murthy
Dear Bhuvan, it is a very good presentation, every one should watch it. It is an eye opener Excellent & superb presentation Thanks Regards. dmk.murthy
From India, Pune
ram_mnc
Its reallly an good PPT, this PPT should have not opened your eyes only for - today.
It should be for ever. love your parents. Make them happy, as it said friends , childrens you can get any time but Parents only once.
Do anything for them which makes them happy.. afterall life is to leave and make others happy and ourself tooo.
Take care

From India, Coimbatore
sskann
Dear Mr.Bhuwanbist, A touching Words. Everybody should see the Presentation & behave as advised.Thank you very much for bringing me the memory of my old Parents . S.Kannan.
From India, Delhi
Gayathri VS

Dear Bhuwan,
Really a touching one; as we grow up and become busy we tend to forget the life given by them. Your presentation shall certainly remind everyone about the gratitide and respect to be given to the parents.
Good job and keep posting.
Regards,
GVS

From India, Madras
osmanali
thanks for the wonderfull presentation.. .. I am away from my parents now and it really touched me.. Those who are with their parents.. Donot forget to hug your parents everyday and make them smile .. because you don't know what is gonna happen when you leave them.. No days are promised..Thanks

yousi
i appricitaed your effort if anybody come back toward their parenst after reading this then it will be your great acheivement. it is fantatsic GOD BLESS YOU

Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.