nimish_ag
Hi Dipti,
We are subject matter expertise on the required training.
Regards
Nimish
TÜV SÜD South Asia,
Mobile:+91-9717299584

From India, New Delhi
mktribhuvan
Dear Deepti,
We are a Training Solutions provider HQ Bangalore, but with centers all over India.
We have been well recognized for various Personal Effcetiveness enhancement programs for all levels of employees, by our MNC clients in both the Manufacturing as well as Service sectors.
I have enclosed our training menu for your reference, which can be expanded / customized to suit your organization's specific needs.
You can see our profile at www.bizmentors.net
You can reach me on 98456 16203 or
Rgds
Tribhuvan
MD, BizMentors Pvt. Ltd.

From India, Bangalore
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: pdf BizMentors_Corporate Training Menu.pdf (72.1 KB, 111 views)

mktribhuvan
Dear Deepti,
We are a Training Solutions provider HQ Bangalore, but with centers all over India.
We have been well recognized for our workshops on Executive Productivity, Workers Productivity, Project Management, Contract Management and Porgram Management Workshops, serving very demanding MNC clients for quite some time.
I have attached a menu of our training programs.
You can see our profile on www.bizmentors.net.
You can reach me on 98456 16203 or [IMG]https://www.citehr.com/?emage=55de904f9b0dfe784edbf0105b3269c1[/IMG]
Rgds
MK Tribhuvan
MD, BizMentors Private Limited

From India, Bangalore
File Type: pdf BizMentors_Corporate Training Menu.pdf (71.1 KB, 51 views)

rlauner

Dear Deepti,
Have you considered mLearning with monitoring and assessment?
This would allow for people to learn at their pace and be assessed as how they learn and apply the training information.
Attached methodology and programs available
Sincerely,
Robert Launer
People/Systems Integration
Instrument Enrichment Training and Development
Learning Propensity Assessment Device (LPAD) Administrator and Development

File Type: pdf CASK-AID - Portfolio of Services.pdf (185.3 KB, 27 views)

mktribhuvan
Dear Deepti,
We are BizMentors Pvt. Ltd., a Bangalore based co, operating nationally, focused on Training, Coaching and Mentoring corporate employees at all levels.
We have conducted Managerial Effectiveness workshops for several Giants in the Industry like Bosch, Tatas, Faiveley, etc. Our worskshops have been very well received so far.
We deploy very senior and practicing professionals from the Industry as trainers, which makes for extremely useful and result-oriented training.
Our forte lies in the areas of Leadership, Communication, Quality and Project Management.
Pl do visit our website Turnkey Management Consultancy, Corporate Training, Executive Coaching - Bizmentors Pvt. Ltd. for details and call me on 98456 16203 to take this forward.
Regards,
MK Tribhuvan, MD, BizMentors P lTD.
You can visit

From India, Bangalore
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.