No Tags Found!

asitabha

dear swati,
for the last twenty years, i am experiencing the same heat as you have faced.
our strength is our own satisfaction to serve the people and the organisation - strength
our job is thankless-weakness
no body feels that we play any role in business-organisation
non - creative and personaly dissatisfied people are always around us- threshold
every year you will have the same experience but never give up and put your 100% and your own satisfaction will lead you to a very high tier.
with best wishes,
asitabha sanyal

From India, Delhi
Kondiparthi
Hi Swati
I appreciate, you have done a really good job at your level. Even i had the same situation when i was working with my previous company, My Director use to do the same, since he doesn't know any thing about HR and recruitement.
Still people are there in the industry and couple of bossed would be with same attitude since they are in HR.
Don't worry be procative and try to implement the HR activities which can bring more value to the organization and ensure that those should be align with the company. Try to implement activities like Employee engagment programmes, Puls survey ...... Employee referal programmes, Internal Mobility ..... Employee retention policy.
Regards
Sudhakar

From India, Mumbai
poojapaul14@gmail.com
hi everybody Kindly guide me regarding the following Bank A/c opening fomat for a new employee Motorcar '' I D Card etc Regards
From India, Calcutta
chum

Dear Swati,
Sure I will send u, do send a test mail to . By ur reply I understand that ur people are in need of traning in English language, I hope tatz right. Swati, one positive thing in your organisation is no. of people, which I belive only 23, hands few, u can do wonders. I suggest u have to start with Team work module, split the strength in few groups and tel them to prepare an one hour presentation in any topic, to start with(such tat, clear them, u / the judge wud look for English language, dress code, body language and team work). And Swati, ur work here is to bring ur top people to judge. Secondly, you can also build English speaking culture by day to-day games. Give ur people 5 tooth picks each, tell all of them are must to conversate in English. If any one coversate in local language, they have to give one tooth pick to the listner( for every conversation one thooth pick shud be passed), end of the day who has the maximum no. of tooth picks is the winner, and u can reward him/her with small gift. Sounds simple, but very hard to follow in day to-day conversations. Swati, tell them not to worry abt the grammar, wat we need is the fluency first, we can slowly learn grammar. I have few more such games, will post u.
Come wat may, never ever give up!.....keep rockin......

From India, Mangaluru
Simta

Dear Swati
What I will suggest u that first of all, don't get depressed at all.........u should be prepared for all the ups & downs in HR..........it's a part of HR activities that some day will be only appreciations & the other day, facing only criticisms........
U can go 4 the Employee Satisfaction Survey - ESS (prepare a questionnaire as per ur company/business needs which will also capture the employees expectations), then only all the issues/concerns of the people will come up & u can start working on taking each issue at one time.
This will definitely prove u a proactive HR in eyes of ur MD & thus u can increase the morale of ur emplyees too..
Any help required in preparing questionnaire & how to go about ESS, do let me know.

From India, Gurgaon
mahesh.ayati

Dear Swati,
You are so lucky to have such type of boss who wanted more on more achivement from you. It is improves your performance level, your experience and your mindset to handle the enviorment of your company.
When you are doing some thing for your company or your employee it addes in your job profile which will benefited to you in future.
So don't upset.
It is means that you will be getting more in your future life. You just think that you are now in training school and you are getting training.
Be Positive.
Best of Luck!
Regards,
Mahesh M Ayati

From India, Pune
perpectuals

Dear Swathi... Don’t Worry... Your hardwork will surely pays you... Keep on improving yourself - the things - which they said as you are lack. HAPPY DIWALI. With Best Wishes, Thilak.
From India, Selam
sudha gayatri
Hai Swati Gupta,
I Am Sure U Really U Really Worked Hard And Wanted A Good Recognition For That ....my Dear Friend Do Not Get Disheartened.any New Ideas Implement For 3 Or 4 Times Even If There Is No Good Attitude Or Else Everything Remains The Same I Suggest U To Look For A Good Opening Where U Can Put Across Ur Acheivements.......but Plssss Be Patient.
Try 2 Compete With Your Self That Is The Best Thing 2 Move Forward.
Ur Attitude Towards The Things Should Always Remain ++++++...
All The Best.:):):):):):)

From India, Hyderabad
vikrampaneri

Dear Swati;

First of all you have to be more patent, you are heading HR so your reaction should be in more controlled manner plus stop comparing with others. Do you have proper performance Management System in your organization. Do you have any method to defining expectation from and individual. Unless you have a scientific way of defining and appraisal, nothing will work.

As a HR personnel I should be honest in telling you, whatever you have done is not enough to claim 4 and 5.

My suggestion to you is, come out of depression and start working on advance HR, start working on balance score based PMS system, study the competency requirement required and then mapping of existing. Initiate training program to improve functional and behavioral competencies. Start defining role and responsibility document and Key result area sheets for all individuals.

As a HR personnel you have to learn and implement all HR policies and procedures, what all you have done is more related to social and welfare, start working towards strategic HR.

If you require any assistance, please feel free.as we all are there to see you successful in your career.

Vikram

From India, Udaipur
jayanad
Hi Anuradha,
I m working with an It company, and my main concern is that , here in my copany my Md is saidyng that he is not prefer professional enviornent in the comapny, so there is no Leave/ timing policy as such, even each and every starr is direcly inform him for any leave, my MD saying that i dont prefer intermediate... you please advise me what should i do?? is it advisable to work long in such environment?
He is paying me a good handosome salary. Please hlep me in this.....
Best Regards
Jayana

From India, Ahmadabad
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.